Side Story

Snow Falls Love Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CNBLUE's Dorm, Cheongdamdong

November 19th, Evening

Jungshin and Jonghyun played soccer in the video game while Minhyuk watching them. They were having a leisure time while the leader filming his drama.

"This is a big match!" Minhyuk exclaimed.

"How dare you call it a big match?" Jungshin offended. Jonghyun in the other side was making a wry face.

Suddenly, the door bell rang, made Minhyuk got up instantly to check up who the guest was. Later he got surprised looking at the face figured in the intercom. It's their CEO!

"It's Daepyonim! For real, it's Daepyonim!" he informed the other two boys as he went to open the door.

The CEO of FNC Entertainment was welcomed with a sea of shoes once Minhyuk opened the door for him. "Look all these shoes!" he nagged.

"What brings you here?" Minhyuk asked as he let out a chuckle of disbelief.

The other two boys came out to greet him, as awkward as Minhyuk they were. They never expected their CEO himself made a visit to their dorm.

"What brings you here at this hour?" Jonghyun asked the same question.

Instead of answering those questions, CEO Han opened a room door in front of him. Minhyuk's room! And it is what you call, a sudden inspection!

"Is this Minhyuk's room? Did you switch the rooms?" he asked as he turn the room light on.

"No, this has been always my room," Minhyuk answered as he tailed the CEO behind.

"Ah, really?" The CEO started to scan his room. "It's clean," he said as he opened some papers on Minhyuk's study desk. Jonghyun and Jungshin fol

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter