Snow Falls Love Comes

Snow Falls Love Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Christmas Eve

Through the window Jonghyun saw snow fell outside. Christmas had come as the snow fell. They said Santa came when the first snow fell in the Christmas Eve. Jonghyun didn’t believe it, but he knew and realized that he was alone again in this sacred Christmas Eve.

He looked at his phone again and then started to type a reply to Juniel. “I’ll come,” he wrote.

It was not even a minute passed, but his phone rang. Juniel was calling him.

“Babo oppa!” she shouted, “You really haven’t make up with Jinyi eonnie? Helpless, you’re helpless!”

“You asked me to come over, then why do you shout at me when I said yes?”

“That’s why you’re a fool,” she proclaimed. “I was just checking on you. And I'm with my boyfriend now, for your information."

Juniel  took a deep breath before she continued, "She is mad at you and you don’t even try to say sorry. If you don’t know what your obvious fault is, I’ll tell you. She watched our show where you said that she’s a FRIEND!”

“Which one?”

“Cheongdamdong 111! We have retaken because you couldn’t answer when I asked who the girl sang the guide song. Your manager told you to say it’s a friend. Remember? You got it now?”

"Thanks," a short calm reply from Jonghyun and he hung up the phone.

And then.... he got panicked!

He walked back and forth in the living room, thinking all of the posibilities on his head. This was just simply unplanned, he excused himself. Who said he didn't have plan? He had! He wrote it for Naver yesterday and it will be posted tomorrow noon. Suddenly, he wanted to delete that post. But it was too late, it already went to editor room.

He prayed that she wouldn't read it.

He wrote that he wants to decorate Christmas tree with his girlfriend, sends her a greeting card with the gift he chooses, and has a romantic dinner with her. Everything was okay in the article he wrote, except he wrote that he is single and listen well to Damien Rice's "The Blower's Daughter". Everything was okay except the fact he didin't even prepare a single sweet thing he has listed.

But he wasn't Lee Jonghyun if he had no impulsive act.

He was already in his car, driving to Jinyi's flat. He just rang her manager to make sure she was home when he was already half way to there. Stucked in traffic jam. Did I mention he wore workout outfit?

Oh my, fashion terrorist Lee Jonghyun is on the right track!

Except your great impulsiveness (and willing) to make up with your girlfriend, you're completely a , Lee Jonghyun.

No matter how y you are, the girl will kick you out right away. It's Christmas Eve for galaxy's sake! At least you should be decent.

Thanks to traffic jam, it took him an hour to reach her flat while usually it only takes about twenty minutes. Panting, he presed the bell door.

Once.

Twice.

Thrice.

There was no answer. He called her, stil no answer. He called her manager again, the answer still the same, she was home.

Fourth.

He pressed the doorbell again. Still. No. Answer.

He called her nth times before finally she picked up the phone. "What are you doing there in front of my flat wearing trackpants?! I don't want to open the door!"

"Jinyi... I..."

Click.

She hung up and the door in front of him was opened. He smile as he stepped in the house. But later he was surprised finding out his girlfriend standing in the middle of the room, wearing Kamen Rider mask wi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter