Snow Falls Love Comes

Snow Falls Love Comes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

December 22th

Seoul National University Hospital

“Are you okay now?” Jonghyun asked Hongki who played his phone while laying on the hospital bed.

Hongki tilted his head. “Don’t ask that question, I hate it. Thanks to me, you have a free day on Christmas, uh? Just go out to look for a girl you’ll spend the night with. Tch. Why do you even bother to pay me a visit?”

“You surely talk much for a person who just got many surgeries,” Jonghoon snatched away the phone from Hongki’s hand. The leader of FTISLAND always been there since the main vocalist charged in hospital after he fell badly from the high place in the snowy day. Beside Hongki’s family, he is the most worried person over Hongki’s condition. They are the best of best friend though.  

“My phone, my phone,” Hongki grunted, asking for his phone.

“What did you play, oppa?” Juniel who stood beside Jonghoon took Hongki’s phone from his hand. “Ah, LOL? I’ll continue it,” she exclaimed mischievously as she took a seat on the corner couch in the room, gaining a death glare from the phone’s owner. Basically, she is a girl version of Lee Hongki himself.

“So you’ll be discharged tomorrow?” Jonghyun didn’t give up asking about Hongki’s condition.

Hongki was about to answer, but Jonghoon shut him up first. “There is no any surgery needed. He’ll be sicker if he keeps staying here. He has hospital-phobia.”

“It’s better to recover at home,” Hongki added.

“Yonghwa hyung said he’ll come tomorrow, but it seems he won’t make it since you’re going to go home. Knowing his personality, I think he’ll drive you home instead,” Jonghyun informed.

“Tell him, I have Priest Choi Jonghoon already,” Hongki smiled cheekily.

“Aish, this boy,” Jonghoon complained. “You should have your girlfriend here instead of me. If I have a girlfriend she’ll get jealous over you.”

“But you don’t,” Hongki attested.

“Stop having argument!” Juniel said as she walked toward Hongki’s bed. “You both fill each other though, kkkk.”

“As if you have a boyfriend,” Jonghoon ruffled Juniel’s hair.

“I h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter