Part IV

“Hello, Stranger.”

 


 

[Time remaining: 11 months]

Baekhyun put his hands around the cup and took it near his lips, as if to sip, but he didn’t. He just let the cup linger on his lips as he was trying to raise it up higher to hide his face. He felt nervous with the way Chanyeol was staring at him. He doesn’t like how it made him feel. He knew he likes Kris but Chanyeol’s stare made him feel something the same as what he felt for Kris, only this is more intense. He doesn’t like it. Chanyeol’s confusing him. He only met the guy but he already feel this way, he must be crazy—or maybe he really just felt nervous. 

“Stop staring at me, Park Chanyeol.” There, he finally said it. He looked up to meet Chanyeol’s gaze and he almost wished he didn’t. Chanyeol’s eyes were draped with loneliness. It was as if Chanyeol was about to cry but he couldn’t. Biting his lips, Baekhyun slowly huffed out a breath and said, “I-I’m sorry.”

Chanyeol pursed his lips, and blinked. “Why are you saying sorry?”

“I-”

“It’s me who has to say sorry. I think it’s all my fault. I mean, everything is really my fault. We never really fight, Baekhyun, and I don’t know what caused you to go away but I’m certain it’s my fault.”

Baekhyun watched as Chanyeol’s eyes watered until it fell as tears. Baekhyun’s breath hitched, although he doesn’t know why. The way Chanyeol cries is making him feel a tightening in his chest. 

“I-If only I have been a g-good…a good husband to you, Baek.” Chanyeol harshly wiped his tears away with the back of his hand, but it was no use as his tears continued to fall. “Baekhyun, it hurts right here.” He said, pointing to the place where his heart is. “It hurts so much.”

Chanyeol felt a hand on his shoulder, it was Jongin’s. Jongin was trying to comfort him but the tan male didn’t know if he should talk or what words would he say so he opted on being quiet. Chanyeol was crying and it didn’t do well to him. They’re friends. He didn’t like seeing his friend cry. He doesn’t like it when Chanyeol blames himself with everything when he really wasn’t the one at fault with why Baekhyun went away in the first place. Everything was ed up.

He was about to pat Chanyeol’s shoulder when his phone rang. He excused himself when he saw it was his boss, and ran outside with his phone in hand, leaving Chanyeol and Baekhyun on the table.

 

 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun were left to themselves. Chanyeol was still crying. Baekhyun, with his heart hurting in a reason he didn’t know, continued to watch as Chanyeol broke in front of him. 

“Jongin told me you died,” he started, “in a… in a car crash. I th-thought that was painful enough, b-but… these tears…” Chanyeol wiped his tears away again, violently, with his hands, before continuing, “but seeing you alive a-and without memory, n-not remembering me, Baek, it…it hurts a lot. It hurts a whole lot m-more I feel like dying every time I see you.”

Chanyeol slammed one of his hands in the table, his other hand uselessly wiping away his unstoppable tears. 

“If I was good enough for you, m-maybe you wouldn’t go away.”

Baekhyun’s hand was hesitating to reach for Chanyeol’s that was in the table. He bit his lips and reached for the giant’s hand.

“B-Baek…?”

“Shh. Chanyeol, stop blaming yourself.” He said and gave Chanyeol’s hand a squeeze. “Although I… Although I don’t remember anything, I’m quite sure it wasn’t your fault.” Baekhyun offered Chanyeol a small smile, but he frowned almost immediately when Chanyeol’s tears continued to fall. “What did I do? Chanyeol, Chan—I…Chan, I’m sorry.”

Chanyeol furiously shook his head. “Y-you didn’t do…anything wrong.” He said, and wiped his tears away again, with his other hand that wasn’t in Baekhyun’s grip. 

Baekhyun held Chanyeol’s hand in between his small ones. One of his hands the back of Chanyeol’s hand, and he could feel his cheeks in flame. 

He didn’t know why he felt like this. He didn’t know what possessed him to do this but one thing is for sure, the sight of Chanyeol crying is hurting him. 

“Please, stop crying.” He said, still Chanyeol’s hand.

 


 

Chanyeol and Baekhyun fell silent, save for Chanyeol’s sniffles. The giant was silent but he was still crying. It was a blissful feeling when Baekhyun held his hand. It was as if something rushed through his veins. It was as if his soul was given life once again. It was as if Baekhyun’s hands gave him energy. 

Chanyeol lifted up his head to look at Baekhyun, who was looking at him all the time. He chewed on his bottom lip for a while. “Will you...Can you—Can I—”


“Chanyeol. What?”

“H-hug?”

Baekhyun blinked. A hug? Chanyeol wanted a hug? Is that it? Chanyeol wanted a hug…from a total stranger? He thought of it for a while until he realized that maybe what Jongin told him a while ago was right. Maybe he really wasn’t just a stranger to Chanyeol. Maybe he really had to remember. 


“I-I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have—” Chanyeol stopped when he saw Baekhyun getting up from his chair across him and walked to sit beside him. 

Baekhyun’s arms were suddenly wrapped securely around Chanyeol’s waist. The smaller male leaned closer to Chanyeol until his face was near the giant’s neck. 

“You want a hug, right?” 

Chanyeol’s hands were shaking but he controlled himself not to. His arm travelled oh so slowly and wrapped itself in Baekhyun’s back. One of his hand was on the back of Baekhyun’s head, pushing Baekhyun toward his chest. 

Baekhyun wouldn’t admit but he couldn’t deny it either that somehow, it felt right. It felt as if the purpose of their arms are to be around each other.

“I just wanted to hold you like this, forever, Park Baekhyun.” He heard Chanyeol said and felt Chanyeol’s head on top of his.

Park Baekhyun. 

The name just sounded right in his ears.

“I missed you so much.” The guy’s hold around Baekhyun tightened. “Please, come back, Baekhyun.”

Baekhyun’s lips trembled at Chanyeol’s tone. It’s too much. It’s all too much for Baekhyun. Chanyeol’s voice was filled with longing and loneliness. He didn’t want to but he was tearing up. 

“I…I still couldn’t believe you said that you’re my husband.” Baekhyun quietly said against Chanyeol’s chest.

The arms around him loosened and that was when Baekhyun noticed that Chanyeol was already pulling away. Chanyeol’s large hands cupped his face and looked at him directly in the eyes. “I can’t blame you.”

Baekhyun’s breathe was caught up in his throat. Chanyeol’s face this close to him is taking his breathe away. It should be weird, Baekhyun has to feel like it was something weird but all the brunet felt was that this feeling is natural, like somehow, he was used to being breathless with Chanyeol. Not knowing what to say after, Baekhyun bit his lower lip and looked away.

“Baek, do you...really want to remember?”

Baekhyun nodded, still not looking at Chanyeol. “Hm.”

Chanyeol huffed out a breath. “Baekhyun, if you…if you really wanted to remember, please…” he said, his thumb making circles in Baekhyun’s cheek. “Would you please look at me, Baekhyun?”

The smaller hesitated, but then, Chanyeol pleaded again.

When Baekhyun was finally looking at him, Chanyeol continued, “If you wanted to remember,” He moistened his lips, “Trust me.”

Baekhyun wanted to reason why he has to believe in Chanyeol. What if Chanyeol would lie? But then, he thought, if he wouldn’t trust this man, he would never really remember. Pursing his lips, Baekhyun nodded. 

“Trust me when I say I love you.”

Baekhyun’s eyes rounded. He was out of breathe again. His chest was tightening. He couldn’t tear his gaze away from Chanyeol. He couldn’t pull away when Chanyeol leaned closer to rest his forehead against his. 

“Trust me when I say I missed you.”

Baekhyun placed his hands above Chanyeol’s that were cupping his face. He wanted to pry them away, but he felt weak. He wanted to release himself from Chanyeol’s hold but he couldn’t. Baekhyun’s hands only stayed on top of Chanyeol’s. 

“I still miss you, you know.”

Baekhyun could feel his eyes watering again. He didn’t like how Chanyeol’s words are making him feel. He didn’t like what Chanyeol was doing to his heart. Chanyeol was just a stranger to him. Chanyeol was just supposed to make him remember. They weren’t supposed to do this. They were still stranger’s to each other, Baekhyun thought. But his heart keeps on telling him otherwise. 

“I missed you so ing much. I just wanted to kiss you so bad, but I can’t. You’re mine but you’re kind of not. I swear I’m going crazy.”

Chanyeol pulled away, and Baekhyun felt relieved, but only for a while. Chanyeol pulled away only enough to stare at Baekhyun’s face, and after a while, he leaned closer and kissed the older on the forehead. 

“You may not fully believe me right now, but I’m gonna make you remember how much I love you.”

 

 


 


“So, what happened?” Luhan asked as soon as Baekhyun got home. He walked toward the door, passing by Baekhyun and looked outside, seeing a car speed off. “Was that Chanyeol?” 

Baekhyun nodded. “Hm. That was him.” He went to the kitchen and fetched himself a glass of water, Luhan followed behind him. 

“Where’s Kris, then?”

The younger stopped halfway before drinking and placed the glass of water on the counter. “Kris.” He blinked and looked at Luhan. “He said he’ll just be around the café, but when I came out he wasn’t there. I don’t know where he is right now.”

“Oh. Well, he’s probably on his way home now."

 

 


 


Baekhyun found himself coming back at the same café the next day. He didn’t know if he came back because it felt as if he has to or he wanted to or what. And then he’s on his way into occupying a table. He didn’t order anything. He just stared outside through the windows. 

“Baekhyun.”

The male snapped out of his reverie when he heard his named being called out. He lifted up his gaze, only to find that the voice wasn’t from the owner he secretly wanted it to be from, but it was from the guy who was with Chanyeol yesterday. 

“Can I talk to you?”

“Uh.” Baekhyun was a bit hesitant because he doesn’t know the man, but a slow and quiet ‘sure’ escaped his lips.

Jongin took the seat across the smaller male. “I didn’t think you’ll be back here although I hoped you would.” He said with a smile. “But, anyway, Baekhyun.”

The tone which Jongin used had Baekhyun’s stomach churning. He didn’t like how it made him feel. It was almost as if he was guilty. 

“Baekhyun, I’m Kim Jongin. I’m Chanyeol’s best friend. I’m also your friend,” He started. “Before you left, you told me something.”

“What is that?” Baekhyun blurted out of curiosity.

“Baekhyun, you told me you’re sick. That you have a terminal sickness.”

Baekhyun’s eyes widened as his brain registered what Jongin had said.

“Are you kidding me?” Baekhyun asked, he felt out of breath. He couldn’t be terminal. He’s not. If he was, then he must have already felt it. The doctor must have found something when Luhan brought him to a hospital 4 years ago. But there was nothing, so Jongin must be lying.

But Jongin shook his head. “I know it’s hard to believe, but that’s what you told me the night you went away.”

Baekhyun glared at the man sitting across him. “That’s not true. Why are you saying that? I’m not sick.” He said and blinked before he forced himself to stand up. He’s about to storm out of the café when he heard Jongin talk again.

“You said you only have 5 years, Baekhyun.”

5 years, Baekhyun.

5 years.

5 years rang something in his mind.

Baekhyun felt dizzy. His sight became blurry that he fall back into the chair. He squinted his eyes as he gripped on the edge of the table.

“Baekhyun, are you okay?” 

Baekhyun felt like his breath was taken out of him. He slowly shook his head. “I feel dizzy and my head hurts.” He said, as he covered his eyes with one hand. “I feel like falling down. Jongin can you—”

Baekhyun almost fell down to the side if not for Jongin who moved fast to catch him. Jongin almost had a heart attack. And when he looked at Baekhyun’s face, the smaller male has turned pale.

“My head…h-hurts so much.”

And then there was blood coming out of Baekhyun’s nose.

Jongin’s eyes widened and his heart was picking up its beating. He quickly carried Baekhyun out of the café and ran to his car. He gently placed Baekhyun down on the front car seat. He grabbed the paper bag from the back seat and pulled out the newly bought shirt that he forgot to give to Kyungsoo. He can just buy his cousin another one. For now, he used the white shirt to wipe the blood from Baekhyun’s nose that was trickling down to his lips.

“Here, hold it like this and keep your head up.” He immediately ran to the other side and got in before speeding off.

 

 


 


When Baekhyun woke up, he immediately smelled the scent of something suffocating. He doesn’t like this smell. He felt sick because of the scent. When he opened his eyes, it was dark. He wondered why. He gasped as a certain thought came inside his mind. His breath wavered as he felt around him. 

Why is the bed so narrow?

What is this cold metal?

What am I wearing?

What is this? What is—

Suddenly a voice came out of nowhere.

“Baek?”

“Yeol?”

The lights went on. Baekhyun had to squint his eyes from the sudden glaring of the lights.

“You’re awake.” The tall male said as he walked toward the bed. “Luhan was so worried. And Kris, too. Jo—What’s wrong?”

Baekhyun shook his head and smiled. “Nothing. I just thought I became blind because I didn’t see anything.” Then he tilted his head to the side. It was dark outside the window. It must be evening. Then he turned his attention back to Chanyeol. “Why am I here anyways?”

Chanyeol smiled back at him. “Jongin brought you here. He said you two were talking about something and you suddenly felt dizzy and your nose bled.”

“Ah, I remember.” He said, nodding.

“By the way, you were asleep for 4 days. ”

Baekhyun appeared shocked. “I was?”

Chanyeol nodded. “The doctor said you were too stressed out. I was worried sick, Baekhyun.”

“Of course you are.”

“Ah, I should give Luhan a call.” Chanyeol said and Baekhyun nodded.

 

 

When Luhan came, he was crying and yelling at Baekhyun.

“Baekhyun, I was so worried! You didn’t even told me where you would go and the next time I saw you, you’re asleep in a hospital! And now you just had to wake up at 3 AM! I was sleeping!”

Ah, so it isn’t evening. It’s so early in the morning. “Luhan hyung, I’m sorry.” He didn’t know if he was saying sorry for not telling Luhan where he went or if he it was because he ended up in a hospital or for waking up at 3 AM.

“You little prick! You’re not my little brother anymore! Come here you.” 

Baekhyun was then enveloped in a bone crushing hug and the tears Luhan had has streamed down to his neck.


“Hey, Baekhyun, I’m glad you’re fine. Luhan kept on wailing.”

“Kris!” Luhan whipped his head to turn to the taller. “I did not wail!”

Baekhyun chuckled at the two and called Kris to come closer for a hug. Chanyeol had to look away then, but Baekhyun saw him as he did. Baekhyun only smiled. 

 

Jongin came by near noon and he was repeatedly saying sorry to Baekhyun, though Baekhyun think he didn’t have to because none of what happened was his fault.

After the talk they had, the doctor came in and said that Baekhyun could be discharged. Baekhyun wanted to stop the doctor when the old man excused himself out but he decided he could talk to his own doctor some time later.

When the doctor was finally out, Chanyeol followed out with Jongin, saying they’ll buy food and drinks. Baekhyun’s eyes followed Chanyeol’s back as he exited until the door closed.

“So, do you want to go home?” Luhan asked. Kris was staring at Baekhyun, waiting for an answer.

The small male couldn’t find it in himself to answer.

“You still had to remember who you are, Baekhyun.” Kris said. “So I think it’s better if you’re with Chanyeol since he know you best.”

Luhan nodded in agreement and Baekhyun didn’t need to be told twice.

 


 


When they arrived at what was once and was still their house, Baekhyun heard Chanyeol sigh. He watched as the man walked inside the bed room. Baekhyun followed. 

“You can sleep here. I’ll sleep on the couch.”

Baekhyun shook his head before grabbing Chanyeol’s hand and sitting down on the bed with the tall man standing in front of him, looking confused.

“If I sleep here, you sleep here, too.”

“But Baek, I don’t want to.”

Baekhyun tilted his head to the side. “Why?”

“I don’t want to because you still hadn’t remembered.”

“What is it that I don’t remember?”

Chanyeol sighed. “See, you don’t even know what you have to remember.”

“What? I don’t know what you’re talking about. Do you mean I should forget that you’re my husband? Do you mean I should forget that we have been married for seven years already? That I should forget that we were married on the day of your birthday? That we bought this house sometime between June and July? Do you mean I should forgot that I love you that’s why I have something to remember?”

“When did you—How—”

Baekhyun stood up, completely cutting Chanyeol off and held the large hands in his own smaller ones. He stared at Chanyeol, straight in the eyes. “Jongin talked to me,” he started, “He told me something that has triggered something from the past to come back to me. Then my head started hurting. When I was asleep in the hospital, I don’t know if that was just a dream but I think I heard you and Jongin talking. You were talking about me. You talked about the time when nothing like this had happened. I heard you. And I believed you.”

Chanyeol opened his mouth but nothing would come out.

Baekhyun smiled at him. “When I woke up, you’re the first person I saw. When I told you I thought I become blind, that was a lie. I’m sorry for that. But the truth of that was because memories flooded right in front of my eyes as I stare at you.”

“I was wrong when I thought I loved Kris. I just missed you so much, even though I forgot about you, there was this feeling of emptiness inside me. You’re the one I really love, Yeol.”

They became silent for a while until Chanyeol hesitated to wrap his arms around Baekhyun.

“Is…Is this okay? Can I hug you?” Chanyeol asked, and Baekhyun chuckled because why would he need a permission? But he nodded.

“Of course you can.”

And when Chanyeol’s arms were finally around him, it was when Baekhyun felt weak. All these years of being away from Chanyeol, finally. It was only now that he realized he missed Chanyeol so much. He buried his face in Chanyeol’s chest. 

“I don’t know what to say, Baek. I’m just so happy. I’m so glad you’re back.”

When Baekhyun pulled away, he noticed Chanyeol’s eyes were red. “Oh, Chanyeol, don’t cry.”

Chanyeol chuckled, tears trickling down his face. “You tell me not to cry when you’re crying yourself.”

“I missed you, Yeol.”

“Me, too. I still miss you.”

“Chanyeol.”

“Hm?”

“I love you.”

Chanyeol cupped Baekhyun’s face. “I love you too, Baek. More than anything.”

They stared at each other for a while until Chanyeol hesitantly lowered his head, his eyes on Baekhyun’s lips. He slowly leaned in and pressed his lips against Baekhyun’s. He doesn’t want to pull away but he found himself doing so, afraid that Baekhyun might feel uncomfortable. But why would Baekhyun feel that way? Baekhyun placed a hand at the back of Chanyeol’s neck and pulled him close once again, claiming the lips that has always been his.

They kissed slow, tongues brushing with each other. Hands gripping tight on each other, not wanting to let go. They kissed until their jaws hurt, and Baekhyun felt the two of them moving. They both fell on the mattress, Baekhyun fell on his back and Chanyeol fell on top of him. 

Baekhyun scooted upwards and pulled Chanyeol to hover over him and took his lips again. “I love you so much.” He whispered in between their intakes of breath. 

It almost felt magical. Baekhyun couldn’t believe that this is happening. It felt so surreal. It was like a dream, but when he heard Chanyeol grunt above him, he was convinced that this is reality happening. His face flushed and they were both covered in sweat.

Baekhyun kept on chanting Chanyeol’s name over and over again and when Chanyeol whispered another ‘I love you’ to him, he came hard all over his torso.

Chanyeol followed next to him, painting Baekhyun’s insides white.

And Chanyeol didn’t sleep on the couch.

 

 


 


[Time remaining: 5 months]

Time flies by so fast. Everything was back to what it was before. But there was still one thing that kept on disturbing Baekhyun. He already had a talk with Chanyeol about it. He had gone through medical check-ups but every doctor they have been gone through said that nothing was wrong with him.

But it felt wrong. Baekhyun was if nothing was wrong with his health, then what about what his doctor told him years ago? And he could have possibly inherited the same sickness from his father. It’s not that he wasn’t happy that the doctors they went to said he wasn’t sick. He was but it was bothering him.

“Baekhyun.” 

Baekhyun snapped out of his thoughts and whipped his head to the side when Chanyeol called him. “Hm?”

“Doctor Lee.” Chanyeol said as he lifted up the phone.

Baekhyun nodded as he got up and got the phone. He placed it next to his ear. “H-hello, doctor Lee, it’s Baekhyun.”

“Baekhyun, can I talk to you?”

 

 


 

 

Due to being busy working for his uncle’s company, Chanyeol couldn’t go with Baekhyun. Baekhyun wanted his husband to go with him because ‘Chanyeol, is my health not important to you anymore?’ but Chanyeol said he really couldn’t go because he has business to take care of. And he said he doesn’t believe that Baekhyun is sick. But he promised he’d come once the report he’s working with is finished. Three final slides are left so Baekhyun agreed. Baekhyun ended up going to the hospital with Kris and Luhan, who were more than willing to go along with the small male.

Baekhyun was feeling anxious. It was as if his mind became numb when the doctor said he wanted to talk to him. 

Baekhyun knocked before hearing a quiet ‘come in’ from the inside. He opened the door and saw that Doctor Lee was already waiting for him. 

“Baekhyun, come in.”

Baekhyun looked at Luhan before entering the office. “Go.” Luhan whispered and smiled at him. 

 


 

“What is it, Doctor Lee?”

“Baekhyun, I’m really very sorry. I’m apologizing for my mistake. I understand if you wanted to report me. I’m really sorry.”

Baekhyun’s eyes widen as he stared at the doctor spurting apologies to him. “Doc, why are you apologizing? You haven’t told me anything yet.”

“Baekhyun, my assistant has made a terrible mistake of exchanging your medical check-up result with another patient’s.”

The petite male gaped. He didn’t know how to react. He didn’t know if he should be happy because he really wasn’t sick or to be sad because the other patient has only 5 months left.

“I understand if you wanted to report my mistake, Baekhyun. But please, the patient is someone close to me. If you wanted to report me and my assistant, please give me time first. I’m the only one the patient has trusted with his condition. He still wanted to live, and he wanted me to help him. So please, if you want to report us, do it after the patient’s last operation.”

Baekhyun shook his head. “A…a lot has happened after what you had told me, doc.”

“Yes, I understand. I know sorry could not make up for it.”

To say that Baekhyun was angry, was an understatement. He was furious. But his mind wandered to Chanyeol. He had Chanyeol back now. There’s no use for being angry.

Baekhyun bit his lower lip to control his temper, then he sighed. “I could just report you anytime I want to. But the thought of dying is scary. I still have a lot of things I want to do that’s why I’m scared of dying. And if you could help the patient, do it, doctor.”

The doctor’s face lightened. He smiled at Baekhyun. “I will.”

“If the patient lives after the last operation, I won’t report you. So you have to do your best.”

“Thank you, Baekhyun. Thank you so much.”

“But doc, when did you find out about that?”

“The day after. I tried calling your mobile but you didn’t answer. I also called in your house but it only rang and rang. I was about to visit you in your house but the patient has to undergo an operation and he wanted only me to conduct that. All these years I tried to give you a call. I even emailed you but I figured you must have not been opening your email since you didn’t reply. I have plenty of times to tell you, Baekhyun but whenever the patient has to go out of the country, I have to go with him in case something happens.”

 


 

The doctor offered to walk them out and when they were nearing the door, his cellphone vibrated. The doctor hastily grabbed it from his coat. When the call was finished, they resumed walking out of the building.

“Uh, doc, who was the patient, by the way? I’m I allowed to know?” 

The doctor halted at Baekhyun’s question, and so did Luhan and Kris who was following behind them. “Ah, he was the one who called. He’s—there he is.” The doctor said, pointing at the direction of a black car where a tall male dressed in all white with a black bonnet on. “He’s Huang Zitao.”

The man looked okay to Baekhyun. Like he wasn’t sick. However, when Luhan heard the name, his head whipped to the side. He observed Kris’ face. “Kris.”

Baekhyun turned around. He was immediately faced with Kris’ stunned expression. “What’s wrong?” When Kris didn’t answer, he looked to Luhan.

“That was Huang Zitao, right? I did not just mistakenly heard the name, right, doctor?” Luhan asked, asking for confirmation.

“Yes. Yes. He’s Zitao.”

There’s a look of disbelief painted in Luhan’s face. 

“Hyung, what’s wrong?”

“Baekhyun—” He was cut off when Kris suddenly walked away. “Kris!”

“What’s wrong with him, hyung?”

Luhan gulped before answering. “Huang Zitao, he’s…he’s Kris’ ex-boyfriend.”


Baekhyun was silent after hearing what Luhan said. He didn’t even notice Chanyeol’s car stopping in front of them. 

 

 


 


“You said you’ll come, Yeol.” Baekhyun said as he laid beside his husband.

Chanyeol closed his eyes as he draped an arm over Baekhyun’s waist. “I did. But I was late. I’m sorry.”

Chanyeol opened his left eye when Baekhyun did not talk after he said sorry. Baekhyun was pouting. “I’m sorry.” He repeated.

Baekhyun’s pout turned into a frown.

Chanyeol sighed. “Okay, okay.” He got up and rummaged through his bag. “Tsk. I never thought I’d do it now. I still haven’t prepared myself enough for it.” He mumbled as he got back in the bed where Baekhyun has his back facing him.

“Baek, turn around.”

“Don’t wanna.”

“You won’t see it if you don’t.”

“You’re such a ert, Yeol.”

“I’m not talking about me, Baekhyun. So shut up and turn around.”

When Baekhyun failed to do so, because he was just so stubborn, Chanyeol forced him and hovered over his husband to prevent him from hiding his face.

“Baekhyun, listen—”

“—I don’t want to.”

“You have to listen to me or I will throttle you.” Chanyeol said in a warning voice that had Baekhyun unwillingly listening. “Tsk. How do I start? Okay. Well, I’m sorry for not going with you. You see, the doctor has already told me, but I chose to not tell you what I know because Doctor Lee wanted to apologize to you personally. And well, I wasn’t really doing work, I was preparing somethi—ya, Park Baekhyun are you still listening?”

“I am! I am!” Baekhyun whispered harshly, obviously annoyed.

“Oh, you are?” Chanyeol smirked. Then he showed Baekhyun a very small, black box. “Do you see this?”

“Of course. I’m not blind.”

Chanyeol chuckled before dipping down, giving Baekhyun chaste kiss in the lips. Then he opened the box that revealed a shining silver band in front of Baekhyun’s eyes. “Will you marry me for the second time?”

Baekhyun bit his lower lip and looked away. “Oh my ing god wait, I’m blushing.” And when he had already recovered, he hit Chanyeol on the chest. “What kind of man proposes marriage for the second time wearing nothing but only a boxers on?!”

“Yes or no.”

“Even if I answer no, nothing would change. We’re already married.”

“But I want us to start again. I want to forget what happened. I only want to remember the good memories. So, what do you say, marry me again?”

Baekhyun made a face as he wrapped his arms around Chanyeol’s neck and pulled his husband down, meeting his lips in the middle. “Of course, I’ll marry you again and again and again and again if you ask me to.”

 


 


There was someone missing in their wedding, but Luhan assured the second time newly-wed that Kris would try to catch up.


Kris showed up at the reception. He apologized for being late but he didn’t tell why, Baekhyun understood. 

Kyungsoo caught the bouquet of flowers. When he walked back to the table, he caught a sight of a smirking Luhan. His face was flushed as he sat beside the Chinese.

“Congrats.” Luhan said.

“Um, thanks.” Kyungsoo replied, looking down on his lap where he placed the flowers.

“I’ll start saving.”

 

 

 



A/N: THAT WAS LAME OKAY. I KNOW. I’m sorry. I’m not in good terms with endings but I tried my best. /sings: I did my best, but I guess my best wasn’t good enough/ lol

BUT DID YOU SEE TAORIS? AND HANSOO?

4 lines lang yung hansoo but im kilig because ha.ha.ha.ha. shet XD

Anyways, if you have questions or what regarding the story, please do ask meh. You can comment below. or you can go message me.

now that this story has ended…of course my A/N has to end now too. Bye bye ebliwaaaann! Thanks for subscribing, and for the comments. And also for the upvotes. :] saranghaeeeee