Part 3

Soo-baby

 

 

 

Hyoyeon awoke to baby Sooyoung's small hand patting her cheek. Letting out a groan, Hyoyeon picked up Sooyoung and held her up in her arms. "Why is my aegi up so early?" Hyoyeon asked baby Sooyoung playfully and kissed her on the cheek.

The baby girl in her arms gurgled in happiness and gave Hyoyeon a toothless smile. Hyoyeon let a small laugh and blew rasberries on baby Sooyoung's belly. "Now let's wake up Umma Seohyun to get you changed and fed!" Hyoyeon said to Sooyoung, whose arms were wrapped against her neck.

The dancing queen went across the room with Sooyoung in her arms and kneeled down to Seohyun's bed. "Tap Umma, Youngie." Hyoyeon whispered cutely. Baby Sooyoung first looked at Hyoyeon and back at the sleeping maknae. 

She smiled and lightly tapped on Seohyun's cheek. Seohyun started to stir in her sleep and awoken to her Hyoyeon unnie and Soo-baby. "Morning unnies,"Seohyun let out a yawn and kissed Sooyoung on the cheek.

"Omo, we are up early." Seohyun noted, looking at her Keroro alarm clock.

"Mianhe, Seo. Our little one woke me up first." Hyoyeon snickered and tickled Sooyoung's protuding belly.

 

..

 

After changing Sooyoung's diaper, Hyoyeon was starting to make breakfast for her members and Sooyoung. Seohyun was playing Sooyoung on the living room floor and they were currently watching "Toy Story," with the volume lowered. 

Baby Sooyoung was captivated by the television and rarely made a sound. "Wow, Sooyoungie barely cries."Hyoyeon stated from the kitchen. Seohyun agreed with her unnie,"I know, unnie," as she watched Sooyoung crawl on the soft, white carpet to her get her toys. 

With the aroma of breakfast in the air, the members started to file in one by one.

"Where's Umma's little girl?"Sunny smiled and made her way to Sooyoung.

"There she is! Did you miss Umma, Sooyoungie?"Sunny picked up Sooyoung and kissed her on the nose. She let out a squeal and buried her face into Sunny's neck. 

"Yah, Sunny-ah! Can I at least hold her too?"Yuri pouted, who just woke up. "Aigoo. Come here, Yul." Sunny motioned her head for Yuri to hold Sooyoung.

Once Sooyoung was in Yuri's arms, the baby girl started to squirm.

"Youngie-ah, it's Yul-umma!" Yuri cried in desperation. She kissed baby Sooyoung on the cheeks and blew raspberries on them. Sooyoung started to giggle and smile. 

"Give Sooyoung-unnie to me! I want to hold her!" YoonA exclaimed. Yuri started getting attached to Sooyoung and not wanting to give her to doe-like girl. "Give me 10 minutes, Yoong! She's starting to warm up to me!" 

The dark-skinned girl started to walk around the table to avoid YoonA. "Yah, Yuri be careful of our princess!" Tiffany just woke up, rubbing her eyes. With everyone awake, members started to eat their breakfast.

Being Seohyun and Hyoyeon's day, they had to feed her. "Here comes the airplane, Sooyoungie!" Hyoyeon fed Sooyoung. Baby Sooyoung opened and ate the broiled bananas. When it came to Seohyun and her mashed sweet potatoes, Sooyoung refused to it.

"Unnie, why isn't Sooyoung-unnie eating my mashed sweet potatoes?" Seohyun frowned. The remaining members couldn't help it and laugh. "Maybe she doesn't like them," Sunny suggested and made faces to the baby.

"But unnie, she's eating better now since she's a baby. We could have her eat organic food now." Seohyun reasoned. "Okay, Seohyunnie you're just going to be the one to change her diapers!" YoonA mentioned.

 

..

 

After breakfast and a diaper change for Sooyoung, members were all trying to figure out what to do with Sooyoung. "Let Hyo and Seo decide, its their day!" Taeyeon said and while bouncing Sooyoung on her lap.

"Well, Sooyoung needs more clothes...." Hyoyeon mentioned. 

Jessica and Tiffany screamed at the top of their lungs,"Shopping!"

"We planned to go shopping, but we are making it a challenge," Seohyun smirked. "The couple who can choose two outfits within an hour and Sooyoung chooses it, wins"

"Me and Hyoyeon-unnie will get her basic shirts and pants while you guys pick what to wear for Sooyoung-unnie" Seohyun added. 

"Are you guys up for the challenge?" Hyoyeon said.

"Let's do it!"