Hyuk....and....Taekwoon?!

~Promises~

Wonshik and Hongbin are playing basketball on the court while Hakyeon stayed under a shade watching both of them play. At first he was playing with them but he just can’t seem to steal any ball from them and it really pissed him off that he just walk out of the game.

“Hakyeon ah!” Hakyeon turns around when he heard Jaehwan called him. Jaehwan is walking towards him followed by someone behind him. When they approached him Jaehwan had this stupid grin on his face “Yah! What are you smiling about? Where’s the drinks?” Hakyeon ask when he saw Jaehwan come back empty handed. He was supposed to buy them drinks after he lose a bet with Hongbin.

“Ah! I forgot…anyway …look who I found?” Jaehwan pulled the person behind him and push him towards Hakyeon. “Aish! Hyung don’t’ push. I can walk by myself you know.” When Hakyeon saw his face he immediately hug him and started laughing “Hyuk?! Uri Hyukkie!! I miss you so much!”. Hyuk was startled and tried to free himself from Hakyeon.

When Hakyeon pulled away from Hyuk, He observed Hakyeon’s face before he recognize him. “Hakyeon hyung? Why are you here? Didn’t you move?” Hyuk started bombering Hakyeon with a lot of question but he just smile cuz he felt happy that he was able to meet with his favourite dongsaeng.

After Hakyeon anwered all of his question, Hyuk let out a huge sigh “I thought I’m finally free from Hakyeon hyung when he move…ahhhh my future is so dark , it became as dark as Hakyeon hyung”. Hakyeon glared at Hyuk and tackled him again and this time he’s not letting go “Yah! You ungrateful &%#, here I am happy to see you and you gave me this attitude”.

Wonshik and Hongbin who join them just laugh at how Hakyeon and Hyuk act. Hyuk ask for help from them but they just let him be harass by Hakyeon. Even before, they have always been like this Hyuk never learn, he always gives his hyungs attitude but they didn’t mind, it’s just that when he did it to Hakyeon he always end up like this.

“Ok! Ok! Sorry I give up! Give up! Hyung I was joking...” Hyuk beg and was finally release by Hakyeon. Hyuk straighten his clothes while Hakyeon kept ruffling his hair. When they were in the middle of talking Hyuk saw someone walking by “Oh! Its Taekwoon hyung, Taekwoon hyung!” Hyuk called out to Taekwoon who was walking by the park, Taekwoon stop walking and turned towards the voice that was calling him.

Hyuk run towards Taekwoon and talks to him about something, Hakyeon can’t really make up what they were talking about but he can see that Hyuk know Taekwoon so well cuz Taekwoon has this gentle look on his face when he’s talking to Hyuk even if he didn’t smile. Taekwoon ruffles Hyuk’s hair and look towards Hakyeon before he left. That really bothers Hakyeon why does Taekwoon always look at him that way.

Hyuk happily ran back towards them while Hakyeon kept on watching Taekwoon walks away. “Hyuk are you close with him?” Hakyeon asked when Hyuk reach them. “Huh? You mean Taekwoon hyung?” Hyuk ask back with this confuse look on his face. “Hakyeon hyung are you ok? Aren’t you and Taek…ack!” Jaehwan suddenly grab Hyuk and close his mouth with his hand “Hahahaha!!! Hyuk! Are you hungry? Hyung is hungry so let’s go grab some snack..what about ddukbokki? You like ddukbokki right, lets go”

Hakyeon just watch Hyuk being dragged away by Jaehwan, Ravi and Hongbin just look at each other, Hakyeon turn to look at them and was about to ask something when suddenly Wonshik pulled Hongbin with him and follows Jaehwan and Hyuk “Ahhh I’m so hungry, come on Hongbin”. Hakyeon was left there alone, confuse at his friends sudden change of attitude.

He didn’t want to be paranoid about this but, why does everyone’s attitude change every time Taekwoon is brought up, and why does his friends have this look as if  they were hiding something from him. It feels like everyone knows something about Taekwoon, He’s the only one left in dark about this.

While thinking deeply by himself Hakyeon finally notice that he was left behind in the park and its getting dark when he look around him and he got scared “ya…yah! Ravi don’t leave me here, wait for me!!!” Hakyeon run following them and when he reach them he jump on Ravi’s back and Ravi end up giving him piggy back, just then Taekwoon appear from behind a tree and just watch Hakyeon left with the others “Hakyeon…..” he said under his breath.