New Found Things and Feelings

Lady Death

Bom was hearing her IPod, scratch that it's Siwon's. She was sitting upstairs when suddenly a gust of wind blew that made her hair covers her face. When she had done arranging her hair she saw a red object jumping from one building to another. She was going to chase after it because she knew it looked familiar. Familiar enough that it made her anger boils. When she was gaining her speed to jump off the roof suddenly, someone tackled her from the back and made both of them spinning around on the rooftop. 

"What the h*ll are you doing? Who are you?! Let me go you crazy person!!" she was beating the person's hand as that person have locked her movements. 

"Bom, calm down. It's me, Siwon. Look at me, now look at me" Bom looked at Siwon with an angry face. She was definitely pissed off.

"Give me one reason why would you suddenly tackle me out of ing nowhere!" Bom hit Siwon's hands hard and twist it around to let her body free. She made sure that Siwon's hand didn't break as Siwon did lend her his IPod. They are stuck in a dancing position that looked like Bom is the on who is leading the dance.

"Ow-ow-ow. I want to protect you of your stupid actions." Siwon quickly said as he started to feel like his arm ire just gonna come off.

"Stupid? you called me stupid. I am the best student in this campus and you Choi Siwon just called me stupid. Huh! this world must've gone mad."replied Bom as she is the best student in the school. Bom let go of Siwon's hands roughly that made Siwon step a few feet away.

"I don't know... there's so many smart students out therre liked to kill themselves. Depression and all they say. I thought you were like them you know."

"Thanks for the concern but I know when it's my time. If it's my time I'll go. If it's not my time, I'll stay." Bom said as she lift her bag about to leave.

"Hey Bom, is it your time yet? I mean, to leave the roof?"

"Why?"

"Come on, I want to show you something."

"Okay okay. I'm bored anyways" Siwon excitedly pull Bom's hands to make her stand up quickly. Siwon brought Bom to a place on a corner of the rooftop and they found a stair leading down. The strange thing is that the stairs was very dark as there were no windowws at all. From Bom's experience in this school, their architectural structure is very modern. It had many big long windows in every stairs. It adds on the beauty of the school. 

Siwon hurriedly brought Bom down. She nearly fell if it is not for Siwon's hands holding her from tumbling all the way down. The stairs got spiral on the darker side of it. Right now, Bom only can get the outline of things as the lights from the surface can't reach them anymore.

When they got down, they found out there was  a round shaped lounging room. The walls are decorated with books. Old books to be specific. The room looked more like an underground study room as the sits were made of stones which were covered with cushions. Above their heads was a chandelier that use candles. Siwon was smiling because only he knows this midevil era study room. The reason Siwon was smiling is also because he got to see the fascination in Bom's eyes.

Bom was totally and absolutely fascinated. She touched the books as she scanned the title. Leather bound books and old papyrus papers. The title consist of The Underworld, God's Helpers and some of them even have the title in foreign languages that Bom can easily read.

"You like it?" asked Siwon as he sat on one of the stone benches.

"Of course. Where in the f*king world did you find it?! This is amazing! It can be a museum for all I know" Bom said in excitement.

"Haha. Well you can call this is our private museum. I noticed that you always like to be alone and the idea hit me lika railway train. What you need is an underground cave where you can do your hobbies freely. I had to admit the library is not like a library. Noises are everywhere. Accept this as a favour from a friend."

"Siwon, I really appreciate this. Sorry because I yelled at you that time. Friends?" Bom offers her hand to Siwon with a childish grin

"Forever more" Siwon shakes Bom's hands and she sat on the bench. They chatted about old books and wonder how can they lit up the chandelier. They are using the light from the scattered candles on the floor, on the stairs and even on the centre of the room. 

Siwon made jokes and Bom not only laughed but also give back jokes. They were starting to become friends. Close friends.

"So, wich one of us will hold the key to this 'museum'?" asked Bomwhen actually ther was no doors at all. 

"Hm, let me see. wait I think they provide us with two keys." Siwon pretend to shake a bundle of keys in front of Bom's face. Bom just smiled. "Here, take one madam keeper. and I will take one." Siwon give Bom the invincible key of the museum and Bom received it with both of her friends.

"Okay, let's go to the surface, I guess" Bom said and hugged Siwon's shoulders. Siwon put his arms around Bom's waist and they walked to their classroom.

When they reached the corridor, everyone was looking towards them,

Whisper like "are they dating?" "since when were they 'that' close?" "No... my Siwonnie" "Hey! What is he doing with my Bommie"

Siwon who realized this jjust ignore it while Bom, who was very clueless doesn't even give a . They continued on laughing and chatting. They walked like the corridor waas endless and they only stopped when they arrived at Bom's classroom.

Seunghyun saw this and he felt a sharp pain on his heart. He covered it fast when Bom waved and smiled at him. He just smiled and waved back. He felt like crying.

"What are you doing, Seunghyun? She's not yours so she can do everything she wants." Seunghyun was scolding himself.

In all the next class, he can't concentrate as everytime he looked at Bom he just want to get angry at her. He wanted to yell to Bom about his feelings but, he was also uncertain what truly did he feels. All he knows is that there is a sharp feeling in his heart that he hate the most. He also knew what was the cure. Bom is the cure.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys, this is the author. You might have noticed the daily updates. Why? Because I am on my holidays so I can do all of my readers a favour. I was meaning to update this last night 12 am. However, I can't because my wi-fi is sick in the stomach. But finally, I can update it. Let's give a toast to Park Bom because she stays young even though her age is not that young. Happy birthday Park Bom. The Bombshells will forever support you. A talented singer who have a killer body with a quirky attitude. I as your fan will love you for who you are and I hope you, the readers will too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PARK BOM!!

park_bom_portrait_sketch_by_dreamscreato