Chapter Five

My Peterpan

 

Chapter Five


 

 

May 6, 2o14

 

 

 

  I woke up early as I decided to go to the mall later to go shopping for Baekhyun's gift. I checked the clock and it's almost 9:45 am. I stood up from bed and got to the bathroom to wash up. After washing up, I changed into a dress, applied some light make up, and got outside.

 

OOTD  

 

 

 

I started my car and drove to the mall. I was walking to the mall when I spotted a watch store. I walked inside and took a peek of the displays.

 

 

"Good Morning Ma'am. May I help you?" The sales lady in her 50's said in a friendly tone.

 

"Um, Yes. I want to buy something to someone. It's his birthday. Can you help me what to give to him?" I asked in a friendly tone.

 

"Here. This is for the gentlemens side. When it comes to men, they like watches." The lady told me as he led me to the other side of the store. I examined every watchs carefully. When I finally found something that really caught my eyes.

 

 

 

"Excuse me, can you please let me see this model. I want to buy it." I said to the sales lady as I pointed at the watch. She nodded and went in to get the watch. After a minute she came back with a newer model. I smiled. "Perfect." I spoke softly.

 

 

"You have a nice taste Ma'am. I'm sure your boyfriend would love this." The sales lady spoke and smiled. *I'm sure your boyfriend would love this...* Those words kept ringing on my ears. Without really noticing, a big smile has crept into my face.

 

"Thankyou, but It's just for a friend." I said and smiled. As I handed her my credit card.

 

 

"Come again Ma'am. Good Bye." She said. And I nodded my head while walking out from the store with the watch in my hand.

 

 

"Now, time to go shopping for my dress." I spoke softly to myself as I entered the store.

 

"Good Morning Ma'am." The saleslady spoke.

 

"Good morning Lily." I spoke back. She widened her eyes.

 

"MINAH?!" She cried as she pulled me into a hug.

 

"Yah~ I can't breathe." I said as I strugggled for air.

 

"How are you? Why didn't you came back? What happened back in New York? How's your mom? Are you doing well?" She asked me a lot of questions.

 

"Lily, How am I supposed to answer your question. And I'm doing fine. Can you please help me pick a dress. Perfect for Baek's birthday party?" I asked.

 

"Sure." She said as she pulled me into the dress's section.

 

 

 

 


 

 

"What about this?" Lily asked me as she showed me a cute black with polka dots dress.

 

Minah's Dress 

 

"It's perfect. You know me too well." I said to her.

 

"Ofcourse." She said proudly.

 

"Here." I said as I handed her my credit card but she held my hands and refused.

 

"Your mom said you can get dresses here without paying." She said.

 

"Urgh, Mom. I told her I could not always depend on her. I have my own money!" I said as I pouted. She pinched my cheeks as she said "Aigoo~"

 

 

After finishing my buisness, I decided to stay a little bit to talk with Lily more. When a girl around my age entered looking so dark, and she looks like she's in a bad mood.

 

"May I help you?" I asked.

 

"I needed a dress. For my boyfriend's birthday party." She said looking irritated. *Her attitude .* I thought as I smiled at her. "Sure, I can help you." I said.

 

 

"What does your boyfriend likes?" I asked.

 

"Hmm, he's cute plus manly at the same time! He likes to watch running man. He doesn't like sports very much. But he loves music." She said with a smile. *She smiled, she's pretty.* I thought as I smiled back.

 

 

"This." I said as I showed her a mini black cute dress.

 

 

"OMO~ This is perfect!" She smiled.

 

"Told ya'" I said in a english language.

 

"Wait, you speak english too?" She asked in a english language.

 

"Yes. I'm from New York." I said.

 

"Canada." She replied as she playfully winked at me as she handed me her credit card.

 

"I'm Minah by the way." I said as I smiled.

 

"Krystal." She said back. As we shook hands.

 

"Nice to meet you." We both said at the same time. We chuckled.

 

"Bye Minah! Thanks for this!" She said as she held the paper bag in the air.

 

"Bye!" I said back.

 

 

 

*Krystal... What a pretty name for a pretty lady.* I thought as I smiled.

 

 

"OMONA~ Lily! I need to go! Bye!!" I said as I ran out of the store.

 

 

 


 

 

 

 

After 1o7326846348767658 years.

Haha. I'm such a bad Author right?

English is not my first language so forgive me.