Chapter One

My Peterpan

 

Chapter One


 

 

It was raining, I was watching Running man while eating my favorite snack nachos when I heard a loud knock from my door's apartment. I furrowed my eyebrows in confussion. I stood up and opened the door, my eyes widened at the scene infront of me. Baekhyun was soaking wet and his eyes were red and fluffy. *Is he crying?* I asked my self. I mentally slapped my face when I realized that I was only standing there not even bothering to let him come in when he's soaking wet. 

 

 

"Baekhyun... What happened?" I asked. "Come in, you might get a cold!" I continued as I pulled him inside. I closed the door and I faced him again. I looked closely at his eyes, it was very red and fluffy. My heart clenched. Baekhyun why? What happened? I sighed.

 

"Baek, you should talk to me." I spoke. What he did next shocked me a bit. He pulled me into a very tight hug and buried his face on my neck. 

 

"She.. *sobs* broke up with me... *sobs*" Baekhyun said as he sobbed harder.

 

"Taeyeon?" I asked. He nodded. 

 

"It's okay Byun. It's okay." I said to him while I softly patted his back to comfort him.

 

"You're soaking wet Byun, I think you should change. Wait a sec." I said worriedly as I broke the hug and stood up but Baekhyun held my arms.

 

"Don't go." He spoke softly not looking into my eyes.

 

"Don't go please. Don't leave me." Baekhyun spoke again but this time, he looked at my eyes. Sadness were all I can see through his eyes. My heart clenched. "I'm not leaving you Baek, I'll be back ok?" I said as I smiled weakly and kissed his forehead. His grip on my arm lossened and I began to walk away.

 

 

I came back with a pile of clothes, Baekhyun left in my closet. "Go to the bathroom and change. I'll be waiting here." I spoke and he nodded. He grabbed the clothes and walked to the bathroom. As his figure slowly faded I sighed and slumped down on the nearest couch. I closed my eyes as a tear rolled down on my cheek.

 

 

"You failed to notice again Byun. You failed to notice again." I spoke softly.