Chapter Two

My Peterpan

 

Chapter Two


 

 

Baekhyun came back wearing the clothes I gave him earlier. He slumped to the couch next to me. "Hey." He spoke breaking the silence. "Hey. You alright?" I asked. "No.. But I'm feeling a little bit better, thanks." He said. "Surething." I replied back. 

"Wanna watch something?" I asked. "Um, Sure!" He said as he smiled at me and I'm very sure I was blushing. I looked away and cleared my throat to vanish the blush rising from my face. "What do you wanna watch?" I asked. 

 

"Um, anything is fine." He replied. "Hmm. What about TVD?" I asked as I held the cd showing it to Baekhyun. "Fine." He replied. "Popcorn and Pizza or Nachos and Icecream?" I asked. "Nachos and icecream!" He happilly replied. "Call!" I shouted. "Call!" He shouted back as he playfully winked at me. I rolled my eyes.

 

 

 

 

Minutes passed and I came back with a box of Chocolate Ice cream and a box of nachos. "Ayo Bacon!" I shouted.

"Ayo Shorty!" he shouted back. "Hey!" I playfully punched him in his arms. "Ouch! Yah! You started it!" He said and laughed.

 

"Let's watch!" I said as I sat on the couch with Baekhyun.

 

 

 

 

During our whole little movie marathon., we talked, we laughed, we shared some of our secrets. "Hahaha! Do you remember when we first met?" Baekhyun asked between the laughs. "Yeah! It was on the school's playground and I saw you crying because you were bullied since you had a missing tooth that time! Hahaha!" I laughed. "Yah! You were bullied to you know! You were a shorty since birth!" Baekhyun teased. I pouted. "Yah! Wanna die?!" I said as I sent him a death glare. 

 

 

 

"Ohh, I'm scared!" Baekhyun sarcastically plus teasingly replied. I rolled my eyes as I tickled him. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Stop! Wait! HAHAHAHA ! Stop it... I can't! HAHAHAHAA!" Baekhyun said and begged. "Oh! you poor baby!" I said and pinched his cheeks with full force. "Owwwww~" He shouted because of the pain. I stuck my tongue out.