: Interview

I'm A Man Not A Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER ONE

 

 

Again, Chanyeol saw Dara sitting at the bus stop while checking her smartphone.

She is early today, Chanyeol  thought.

So he crossed the road, in a small crowd, almost forgot to drag his sidekick, Baekhyun, along. They walked down the path to the far end of the bench and stood there, three metres beside her, still anonymous in a crowd.

And again, Chanyeol keep staring at her.

"Don't be too obvious." Baekhyun muttered annoyingly, "You look like a maniac."

 

 

  Luckily, Dara showed up on time for her interview in the morning, as she was trying her best not to panic. Breathe in, breathe out. She coached herself. You're just here to talk about being a marketing officer, and then you can straight back to your sofa and watch The Heirs.

 

  A chic, olive-skinned woman introduced herself as Chaelin, a director's assistant.

"Hello, Miss Sandara Park." Chaelin professionally stated while she was scanning Dara's profile. "Well, Can you tell me the name of the fashion director in the latest Seoul Fashion Week?" 

...Blank, Completely and totally blank. Dara couldn't remember a thing. She never watch a fashion show on television ..Wait, is SHE quizzing me? I couldn't believe it! , and it's the fashion show, for pete's sake , just a lot of the hungry-looking models and pricey clothes.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter