The Confession

We Against The World

Jiyong's POV

 

My eyes wander off the clubs. The limelight, the crowds, upbeat loud music, body touching body grinding, smells of Vodka and Bloody Mary, cigarette smoke and sparkling disco ball seems like welcoming my appearance into the club. My freshly tailor-made red and gold suit and tie 

 

A big fat guy who's standing near the VIP entrance gestured his hand politely at me, opening the door in front of me still giving no sign of smile, only stern and stiff air around him.

 

I squint my eyes to the comfy seated crowd ahead. I spot my Nuthang Crew and 2NE1 girls, having a chit-chat, sipping their red wine and giggling their way out of something that I couldn’t hear. They're probably goofing off about something.

 

I saw Bom and Dara Noona, Minzy, and the other but I couldn't spot Chaerin. As I try to make my way by glancing through the area try to find my Hunchae; I saw Xin waving his hand at me. He was sitting comfortably in one of the big slouchy sofa with Sagan pressing her busting seductive body against him, I called it flashy ing pose. I walk pass through the big tables where Bom Noona told me that Hunchae is in the bathroom, I nodded at her and wave at the crew whose start to look bit tipsy and giggling while some of them playing poker and Dara Noona and Minzy start laughing like retarded seal because of dirty jokes they just heard. I make my way to Xin's sofa.

 

"Yo man" I said then give him bro-to-bro hug.

 

"Jiyong-ah, it's been a while. I think I'll join the other and leave you both. Don't without me Xin" as Sagan greet me, she kisses Xin on the lips passionately for three years before she grins at me who shriveled up seeing this nasty couple in an act.

 

"SO?" as I seated myself in front of him and sipping on my light cocktail, putting down my phone slowly on the low glass table.

 

"SO? Why?" I raised my eyebrows.

 

"You have an explanation to do"

 

"You mean interrogation?"

 

"Whatever the hell you're calling it, I'm fine" he reply calmly puffing off his cigarette and I chuckled.

 

"Do I looked like I'm dead here?"

 

"So you handled it already?" he snorts and throw a split gaze onto my brand new YSL shoes which I know that he need that pair soon.

 

"Well, practically not, mentally not yet, but I has been done in my brain"

 

"Keep me confused Kwon Jiyong" he scoffs.

 

"So YG asked me whatever-the-hell-know about what happen between me and Chae as I told you on my text before"

 

"You can skip that part" he's sipping on his Jack Daniel's.

 

"So, I said we have nothing yet" I chuckled.

 

"Dude, I'm not sure why he didn’t kill you yet by those answer" he rolled his eyes and shakes his head out of frustration.

 

"On second thought I should agree with you" I nodded comically.

 

"He didn't cut your off right?" he's glancing to my crotch suddenly.

 

"Dude that's ual abuse, off!" I throw him a dead glare and try to cover my private are with my cocktail glass.

 

"Hey, I just want to make sure that 'huge things inside that zipper' is still alive and work properly"

 

" man, do you need me to prove it to you now?"

 

"Send it to Chae when you confess" he scoffs and glance away to another direction.

 

"He told me if anything happened between me and Chae; he's supposed to be the first person to know and he DID told me to lock this G-dragon junior before it went mad and storm out to Chaerin's" I giggled.

 

", since when BOSS so lenient? What did you offer him? You must have offered him something to let you go ing off so easily"

 

", I pity Sagan to have you as boyfriend! You're seriously creepy" I tilt my head and rub my neck.

 

"Sagan can choose whatever the she want and I guess you offer him another BigBang album instead of asking for three months vacation you've been planning on, since like… The last two years?" he puff his cigarette out.

 

"You read me there Demi-god" I shake my head in frustration on how he correctly guessed another crazy things I did.

 

"Well, I have to give you credit for that. Hope that Heaven will hear your cry out for a proper confession" as he said that he's standing up gesturing himself to leave.

 

"What the man? I'm not yet done with my story"

 

"You can tell me after THAT" he's leaving.

 

"THAT what?" I tilt my head and suddenly two arms occupied my neck and I startled. But I know this smell too much.

 

"What are you talking about with Xin, Oppa?" Lee Chaerin's voice calling out my name is a tremendous breeze on summer.

 

"Huncahe, you shock me" I pat her hair with my arms, still having her arm lock around my neck.

 

"Hey, you ruin my hair" she pouts and release her back hug. I adjusted myself to look at her beautiful feature. Waving my hand lightly and pat on the empty space beside me. Without further ado, she obeys me and placing herself next to me.

 

"You will still look cute with messy hair" I said as I pull strand of her hair to the back of her ear.

 

"Corny Oppa!" she's hitting on my arm and I just smirk.

 

"So, are you ready for eye to eye conversation?" she stiffen up and fix her seat, she looks uncomfortable.

 

"Did I make any mistake?" she looked down to the floor.

 

"Not yet, I guess? You've been good girl these days" I and pat her head.

 

"Oppa! You make me curios, did I do something bad? Really? Come on! Tell me"

 

"Hey, I told you that you've been good right?" I pinch her nose.

 

"Okay, I've been good according to G-Dragon-ssi's level of good behavior. So why should I have an eye to eye talk with you then?" she raises her eyebrows, pouting and give those puppy eye I can't resist, just make me want to more and more.

 

"Well, YG called me last time" I rub my neck and looking at the ceiling, act like something bad happened. Well, it works since I can see Chaerin stiffen up in her sitting position through the corner of my eyes I really need to laugh. I glace through our environment and it seems that everybody are busy doing their own businesses.

 

"He asked me about you" I finally brush my hair and look at her with acted up sadness expression. I find it funny that my exaggeration expression fish her out.

 

"Why? Did I do something bad that makes papa YG mad? Wait, I'm doing good with Maybeline's CF, oh, is it because I reject Laniege CF since Dara Unnie grabbed them last time. Wait, or is it because I was slacking off the last recording for AON? But that one because I got a bad headache. Or.. Wait.. What else did I do?" she storms out her imaginations in one breath on the things that might attract YG's madness out.

 

"It's not that Hunchae… I don't know whether I should say this or not" I sigh and still playing up with my over reacted depression expression which make her more nervous than before.

 

"Wha-what? Just tell me Oppa! I'm ready..." she grips my thigh showing more and more stiffen worry expressions.

 

"Chae.. You really buying it?" I burst into laughter after few seconds starring at her overly scary  expression and I can see her dumbfounded gawking face. That face is priceless. She realizes that I tricked her after I hold my stomach and clapping like retarded dumb sea lion. She slaps my arm and thigh countless times. Pouting, yelped and whimpers at my bad behavior.

 

"Ahh Oppa! Oppa you so mean! Really Oppa! How dare you do that to me? What did I do to you? Oppa! I hate you really! I almost got heart attack you know? Oppa!!!" she screams and shouts and hits me countless time while I was just sitting there curled up my body and still burst into laughter.

 

"Sorry Hunchae, that expression of yours is priceless" I try to calm her down, grabbing both of her hand and put it on my thigh but still putting that hilarious laughing expression on my face which makes her angry.

 

"Oppa you fool! I won't talk to you anymore! Hul!!!" she throw her face somewhere else, pouting really hard and behave cranky.

 

"Sorry, sorry… but YG really called me last time asking about you" she tries to wean my grip but I hold her hand tighter.

 

"I'm not buying it this time! I really won't talk to you Oppa"

 

"Well, you just answer my remark practically" I chuckled and she harshly veer to see my face then showing me her overly cute sullen expression.

 

"OPPA!!!"

 

"I know, I know, I'm so sorry. You're just too cute" she flinched and I can see her blushing, throwing her face somewhere else.

 

"I'm not cute. You just flaunt me" she replies wanly.

 

"Hey I'm not. I'm sorry. I overdo it. Forgive me please?" I pull her hand closer to my body and she pulled closer to me still blushing everywhere. Even with these dark limelight disco ball I still can see her beautiful feature.

 

"Don’t do it again or I really won't talk to you anymore. Duh, do I sound childish?" she said sluggishly.

 

"No, you're not" I chuckled and pat her head.

 

"So, now please tell me what happen. No more teasing okay? I warn you Oppa!" she pinched my thigh.

 

"Okay. So YG really does called me and asked about you" I said seriously.

 

"Okay, and then?" she swallows her lump.

 

"Well, he asked me whether we hide something important from him"

 

"Are we?" she flinched and raise one of her eyebrow, signaling that she doesn’t understand about YG's question since she thinks that we didn't hide anything from YG, well, we're not actually.

 

"Well, not yet Chaerin-ah. That's what I said to him"

 

"Not yet? What do you mean Oppa?" she tilts her head giving me innocent look.

 

"He asked me whether we have special report about our relationship that we hide from him or not"

 

"I don't understand" she said and rolled her eyes.

 

"Well, you should be confused because I don't describe our status to be exact"

 

"This is going nowhere Oppa, I still don’t get it and you make me more confuse"

 

"So I ask you. What kind of relationship we have?" I smirk at her and she rolled her eyes so hard, looking nervous, glancing back and forth at random place.

 

"We? I mean… Ummm… Well… We…" she shakes her legs, blinks couples time, pupils got bigger and reluctantly answers my questions.

 

"We really are going nowhere Hunchae" I chuckled.

 

"Well, I don't know what kind of relationship we have Oppa. I couldn’t determined it by what media and our social friend think what we are. This is.. you know.. this is us" she looked at my eyes, determined and satisfied by her own answers.

 

"Yes, hunchae. We are who we are. That is why, I need to tell you something to make everything clearer"

 

"Uh-uh?" she nervously starring at me and I grab both of her hands gently. Rub her palm with my thumb and I can sense her trembling out of nervousness.

 

"Our relationship going nowhere so I have to tell you that I will determine it right now. Hunchae-ah I like you" I shoot her eyes with mine and she sit still in front of me, eyes to eyes.

 

"I like you Lee Chaerin. From top to bottom, your good and bad side. I like you with the way you are and I like you so I hope I can keep you forever beside me. I like you a lot I need myself to scream to the whole world that I like you" I can sense her warmth aura. Her beautiful feline eye-cat begin tearing up.

 

"Oppa…"

 

"Hey, you can ruin your make-up" I chuckled and try to hold up the tears from falling into her beautiful cheek which will result of her messing make-up.

 

"Oppa…" she grabs my hand.

 

"Hmmm?"

 

"I like you too" she said while holding up my arm on her puffy cheek.

 

"I know. That's why I'm keeping you beside me. I'm sorry it took me so long to say this" she shakes her head and give me warm smile.

 

"I know it's hard for you to do it"

 

"And it's not romantic at all but I can't wait for another day to say this to you"

 

"It's okay Oppa, it's fine. This is good enough" she chuckled and hold both of my hands, squeezed them up while I once again rub it gently with my thumb.

 

"So, no more dancing with random idol in the club, no more hugging Yongbae andomly, no more showing excessive iness, no more throwing fierce seductive gaze to the world, and no more y post of your chocolate honey thigh to Instagram" I mumbled and she laugh.

 

"Oppa! Should I curled myself up with a thick blanket to cover my body at my apartment and doing nothing so you can be satisfied?"

 

"I'm possessive type of boyfriend" she flinched and look shocked while I'm chuckling.

 

"I'm… so we.."

 

"Lee Chaerin, from now on this super ultra handsome one of a kind G-dragon is a boyfriend of yours. You have to put it in your mind in every breath you inhale and exhale. Should I seal you first?"

 

"Wh-what?" as she showing another cute and nervous expression I take my time to pull her to me and give her a light peck on her red lips. Leaving my lip stained with her overdose red YSL lipstick.

 

"Oppa!!" she squealed and yelped at my sudden action where I found it attractive and cute. She's covering and then covering her face, buried it down on her stomach, bending herself to the stomach out of embarrassment I just cause to her.

 

"Okay, you're sealed Lee Chaerin. And as we are officially in serious relationship now I need myself to call YG to tell about it" I grab my phone from the table and make my way to stand up when suddenly she pulled me back down.

 

"What? Wait Oppa!"

 

"Huh?"

 

"I'm not ready. I mean, how did you know that papa YG won't get mad about it? I mean, it's not that easy Oppa"

 

"When I told you that I like you, there are not even hurricanes that can backed me out" and yes, I saw her mesmerize by my words, gawking and close in split second.

 

"Ohhh, that look! Are you falling so hard for this ultra charming handsome Oppa?" I and she slap my thigh.

 

"Oppa narcissist!"

 

"I am"

 

"Oppa! Wait!" she pulled me back down again as I try the secnd attempt to stand up and make a call to YG.

 

"Hunchae, don’t you trust me?" I stare at her and showing unbelievable expression.

 

"No! Of course I believe in you. I mean… It doesn't feel real. Oppa and me, I mean we are… dating?"

 

"Yes we are babe and you should excuse this ultra handsome boyfriend of yours so that I can make a call to YG" I pat her head and chuckled.

 

"Oppa! Stop teasing me!" she hold both of her cheek and blushed up like a real red tomato.

 

"I won't stop because you're so cute!" I smirk and she slap my arms.

 

"Oppa just do it here, just make a call here, can't I listen?" she asks curiously.

 

"Nope you can't babe, it's man to man talk. Wait, I mean handsome man to old man talk. You better go and have fun with the other. Oh, the boys come. You go first, I'll catch up soon" I pat her head and pointed out the rest of my members showing up in this VIP room. I pulled her up gently and give her a little push at her back, gesturing her to join the other peoples on the other side of the room. She sheepishly sigh and following my instruction to join with the other while I make my way to the corner of the VIP room and make an important call to YG.

 

After a few dial tones, he finally picked up my call.

 

"It's unusual for you to call me at this kind of hour with those kind of background sound" he said without saying hello to me. I chuckled as I remember that this is 11 p.m and I'm in a club where loud music plays as the background sound.

 

"I need to make an urgent special report Hyung"

 

"The report better be very legitimate, very important and very valuable"

 

"It is Hyung" I said chuckled again at this boss comical raction.

 

"Tell me in detail"

 

"Me and Hun.. Chaerin are official now and since we have a deal, I hope you won't interfere"

 

"My… My… Isn't that rough and impolite?" he chuckled.

 

"We have a deal, so I'm confident on telling you about it plus you're the first person I've been telling this wonderful news to, as I promised. I guess you can particularly celebrate with us, from your office of course"

 

"Well, I'm honored Ji. We have played this 'you-do-action-you-give-benefits' since long time ago in Bethlehem, do you think I can do something fishy about it?"

 

"I know" I chuckled and rub my earlobe.

 

"Congratulation for both of you; we have a deal about you and Chaerin but I have to ask you to stay low. You know what I mean with staying LOW right?" he threatens me with his serious tone.

 

"I know"

 

"Good. I do think that we need no further conversation anymore, don't we?"

 

"Hyung, you're so cold. Is that all? You don't give me a long-lasting relationship advice or something?"

 

"I already congratulate you both. If you need my advice, I need more benefit"

 

"Can't I have discount?"

 

"….."

 

"I'm waiting here…" I chuckled for countless time. This kind of conversation really refresh up my mind. Me and YG have this kind of harsh-comment relatonship to each other. We're not afraid to throwing tantrum to each other's side.

 

"It's pretty easy actually, everyone could come up with this kind of idea, even Xin can think better than me"

 

"Not him again, he creeps me out" I let out a big sigh.

 

"Am I not?" he challenge me.

 

"Duhh.. A couple of times, YES" I laugh and he laughs.

 

"Just make a baby, as much as I want to give you another advice, the key of long-last-relationship is a baby but I wouldn’t suggest you to do it now"

 

"Goshh Hyung! I cringe my bone out here"

 

"I've warned you before and this conversation going nowhere so I think it's the end. I'll hung up"

 

"Okay Hyung. Thank you. "

 

"Take care of her. You know she's my baby girl and I only can give her to you" he replies coldly.

 

"I know. Bye…" and with that he hang up the call. I chuckled a bit by the thought of me and Chaerin having a baby, I'm fanning myself up, try to erase that foolish imagination.

 

Now it's not the right time Kwon Jiyong. Stay low, stay low!

 

"HYUNG!!!!" ughh, this voice that I know too well.

 

"Seungri, if you plan to shorten up my life, it's not working" I said while walking pass through him to join the other, still glancing at my phone.

 

"How come you greet me so coldly? No welcoming kiss?" I can see from the corner of my eye that he spreads his arm, ready to hug me.

 

"No thank you" I give him my palm flatly and he laugh beside me. Putting his arm in my shoulder.

 

"So, have you heard Lee Chaerin's confession on that radio?" he suddenly walks beside me and stiffen his tone.

 

"Yes, why?" I glance at him.

 

"Ohh, you heard? And you still hasn't skin that cat up? Why this world is so unfair?" he let out big disappointed tone and shrug off lightly and I only can glare at him. As we make our way into the crowd, I see my beautiful girlfriend sitting side by side with the rest of the girls, giggling laughing and exchanging whispers.

 

Suddenly, and idea struck my mind.

 

I walk into the crowd. Clearing my throat and hold up a champagne glass high.

 

"Excuse me, I need your attention please?"

 

Seungri whose behind me before, seated himself and rolled his eyes out of confusion as well as the other people on the circle. They are all curios and seated themselves comfortably and then starring at me.

 

"Thank you. Now, I need you guys to raise your glass coz I have an announcement to make" I smirks and I can see my Hunchae's horror expression to what I will say next. She reluctantly grab a glass while the other exchange glance to each other out of surprise.

 

I can see TOP hyung whisper to Yongbae who sit next to him, asking whether he know anything about my sudden announcement.

 

Bom Noona shrug off to TOP Hyug as he give a signal to ask Bom whether she knows anything. Bom Noona only shurg off and give I-know-nothing-stop-glancing-at-me look.

 

Dara Noona exchange glance with Minzy and get confused look of why Hunchae only sit there stiffly, doing nothing but stay still.

 

Daesung rolled his eyes to Seungri and the rest of Nuthang crew, asking for a slight clue while my Nuthang Crew including Xin and Sagan raise their eyebrow hoping that they can find a slight ray of hope from whatever the hell I'll be saying in a couple seconds.

 

"Lee Chaerin, you have to raise your glass too" I throw her my best evil smirks and she glared so hard at my sly smirk.

 

She reluctantly taking the champagne glass while everyone's eyes are on her. She take the glass slowly, still glancing at me and giving me oh-no-you-don’t-announce-it-right-now-Oppa look to me. I grin ear to ear when I see her finally giving up, gritted her teeth and raises her glass.

 

"Thank you Lee Chaerin-ssi, so now... My announcement is...."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

Hi guys,

It's been a while

Miss me?

 

Thank you for all the supports

I can finally resolve my personal and family issues

The result isn't as good as what I expected it to be, but at least it was resolved in the end

Well, everything isn't the same as before but I think things happened for good

 

So, have you guys been doing so far?

Because of this new chapter of my life, I decide to change the title of each chapters I have written

 

Next will be Chaerin/Bom/YG POV (which one you prefer?)

 

Once again, thanks for all the support and all the loves and all the subbies

I will ened this story in 3 more chapters

I have new storyline on my mind already

Please chose between, fantasy romance, physicological romance or pure drama romance ^^

Tell me what you guys think on the comment section below

 

xxx,

<3