The Secret Agent

We Against The World

Dara's POV

My witty eye keep eyeing on Chaerin. I never understand about all those denial Chaerin has thrown out lasr day about her and Jiyong. Well, they aren't in relationship - not yet - in real life, and as long as I know, they are the very best example of the best friend relationship this world might have. While Korean people tend to be very mannered and avoided skin ship unless you are in a serious relationship; GD and CL might be the only best friend in South Korea who's not afraid of skin ship and people's opinion about it. Yeah, like the hell they will care about what other will say? They are THE LEADER right? Don't you know those selfish and cocky lyrics they've been singing this whole time, especially that Gold&Diamond boy.

 

[GD] From head to toe, different swagger

To follow up to here, this style's mine

 

[CL] We we we da we da leaders

You ain't in the game, you just cheerleerders

 

Those lyrics bluntly tell who they are and what they think. Yes, they are the infamous fearless leader. But I wonder what will Jiyong said after he heard this confession of Chaerin about their relationship. Poor Jiyong, nobody ever denied him and now his best friend bluntly tells everybody in South Korea that she can't date him coz it will be weird for them to date. Isn't it the same as saying that Chaerin never sees Jiyong as real man? Aigoo this wivey… Someone need to flick her forehead and warned her about Jiyong's reaction about this one. I can imagine how that high glorious cocky boy feels about this humiliation. Aigooo aigooo….

"Unnie, what are you daydreaming about?" Chaerin wave her hand in front of me.

"Aigoo you shocked me" I startled a bit by her random appearance or am I too focusing on what's going to happen to this ignorant wivey when she meet Jiyong later on?

"What's with that wrinkle in your forehead? What are you thinking about?" She's giggling, hooking her hand onto mine and drag me along to the practice room.

"I'm thinking about your life wivey" I said jokingly but that thing actually really on my mind.

"Omoo thank you unnie, saranghae!" then she kiss my cheek. She thinks that I was joking when I'm not. This girl… aigooo aigo….

"Yah! Lee Chaerin, I'm seriously thinking about your life and this is what you give to me?" I angrily crossed my arm and stop walking with her. She saw the smirk on my face and she sigh.

"Aigoo this unnie… You have to think about yourself first before you think about me. I live to my fullest right? When did you see me living like hell?" She approach me and pinch my cheek.

"Aigoooo I know, I know... there's no way o Earth that The Baddest Female live in un-enjoyable live. Aigoo my age... I'm getting older, I'm a granny now, please help me walk dear young talented and beautiful girl" I slap my forehead and pretend to be very weak like a grandma.

"Omaigad this unnie.. she's acting weird again. Wait here unnie, I'll call manager oppa to help you walk… Opp-" as she said this she turn to her back only to bump into B.I. and Bobby that each bring a box of soda with them. B.I's box fall down and she unintentionally let out her cute gasp by covering in an aegyo way. I only stand there watch this so called The Baddest Female full with image of charming and arrogant leader on screen to gasp cutely like that. Jiyong-ah… I pity you really. Chaerin try to help the two B-boys and saying sorry as much as she can. The two B-boys showing flustered and shy face towards her. They can't hide it well that they idolized Chaerin right? It's so obvious! Look at that expression. Omoooo.. Jiyong-ah… today I pity you a lot, really.

As the two B-boy done with their boxes, they bow down a couple times to Chaerin and walked pass through me with another bow. I bow back to them and giving them my nicest smile and also a look of 'how dare you obviously showing your affection and flirt with GZB like that' and they only left me a weak smile as I recognize it as 'we're so sorry for obviously showing our obssesion toward CL-sunbaenim in front of you' look.

"Yah Lee Chaerin, are you grandma? Where's your eyes?!" I angrily shout to her.

"I didn’t see them coming you know? How come you blame me like that? This unnie is so scary. You are showing too much expression today!" she stick her tongue out cutely.

"Of course you didn’t see them coming, how can you be so careless?" I mumbled to myself.

"Come on unnie! Bom-unnie and Mingky are waiting for us, do you wanna come late for practice?" she waves her hand to me and does that catwalk movement to the practice room. Leaving me behind dumbfounded by her action. I think, I don’t need to worry here this much. She knows how to handle it right? The mighty GZB always have a way to tame the angry dragon. Ohhh, how I wish I could see those scene with my very own eyes.

"Unnie, Let's GO GO GO! Hurry up, I really will leave you behind" she waved to me while opening the practice room door.

"I'm coming! I'm coming!" as I shout, I saw some trainees going out from their own practice room. They got shocked to see Chaering across their door while waving at me. They bow down to her with stiff face and awkward movement. Chaerin bow her head back and give them her cute simple smile and go inside the practice room. Among those trainees, I saw Jennie, Jisoo and Lalice whose been confirmed in YG new girl group. The holder of YG's next generation of girl group. The bringer of our legacy as YG's first successful girl group. They are so young, pretty and hyped up.

I'm so envious of them now that I look at them. I feel really old, how long can I stay as 2NE1? As my age getting older and my face didn’t go anywhere prettier than the upcoming young girl group, I always have this kind of insecurity feeling. Those feeling of being kicked out of 2NE1 will always chill my bone down. Suddenly a text message came.

--------------

From: My Cutest Man

Hi babe, what are you doing now? Have you eaten? Why I feel like you are feeling blue right now? You aren't feeling blue right? Just think of me when you feel tired.

--------------

Ahhh… I know that I get myself a caring BF and I'm grateful for him. Better get myself together now. I need to practice so that people won't call me beauty without talent anymore.

-------------

To: My Cutest Man

I'm not feeling down anymore. Thank you for asking. I'm practicing now. I'll call you later on babe. Love you so much!!!! xoxo (PS: see you soon and keep Jiyong away from computer for a while, okay?)

--------------