Mark Tuan - 1

Last Miracles (Christmas One-Shot Collections)

He is a mystery, yet so attractive.

I notice he always wears hoodie with jeans. So simple yet it looks fashionable on his fine body. He carries his worn-out backpack wherever he goes, with his MacBook in it.

The moment he steps into this ‘Construction and Engineering 1’ tutorial, my attention is always on him. His nose is the most outstanding part of his facial I can say, straight and tall. His bold and thick eyebrow is also attractive to me. However, his eyes always look so bored and emotionless, like there’s nothing he is interested in.

I still remember the first week of class, he came in late after our little ice-breaking session. He didn’t have a chance to introduce himself when the class has gone into another session. Yet, I only knew his name on the second class when the teacher, Mr Lee, was taking attendance. ‘Mark Tuan’ is his name, which fits his charisma so well.

He doesn’t speak to anyone in the class, except this guy whose name is Namjoon if I’m not wrong. They always sit side by side but they don’t talk much as well. Just normal greeting and exchange of what they did recently. Well, he does smile to him and only him in class, not to other people although there is some girls in class squealing for his good-looking. However, they stopped after a week or two, as he didn’t even pay any attention to any of them.

His routine in class is always same. He would get in class just on time, 10 am sharp. After taking out his MacBook and a little chat with Namjoon, Mr Lee would call out names for attendance while he would just mutter a ‘yes’ and look at him with his bored eyes. During the whole tutorial, he would consistently glance at his phone, sometimes reply a message and put it down until another message came in. He would also ask questions throughout the whole tutorial session to clarify those constructing’s term that is difficult to understand. Two hours of tutorial that always passes too fast (for me as I can stare at him for 2 hours), he would just leave the class at 12 pm sharp after saying ‘thank you’ to Mr Lee and biding goodbye with Namjoon. I had once followed him right after class and he went to the Uni café to meet up with his 6 best friends for lunch. That was the only time I saw his genuine smile which exposed his cute third molars. I recognized one of his best friends is the guy in my ‘Linear Algebra’ tutorial, Jaebum who I knew since last semester ‘Calculus’. I had also tried to stalk him on Facebook, but his account is set to private and I only could see photos of him with our mutual friend, Jaebum.

 


 

[Author's Note]

Hey guys. I am moving this story out of this 'Christmas Collection' because I just missed the right time to post the story during Christmas and New Year (lol) and I've been getting more ideas of this story day by day (but I'm too lazy to write). At the end, I'm creating another story of this but it would not be really long, like about 5 chapters(?!). So yeah: link me to the story - Mystery? Or Jealousy.

 Love it? Comment. Subscribe. Upvote.