Chapter3

Never let go... [PAUSED]

Daesung was at the backstage with the rest of his group.

- This song... This voice... - he looked at her.

She finished singing with tears on eyes and bowed.

Everyone was amazed and some people even had tears on their eyes.

The event came to an end, everyone was at a restaurant enjoying and having dinner.

All the eyes were focused on the new group.

- Minan are you ok? - GD placed a hand on her shoulder, she looked at him.

- Uh... Yes everything is ok... - she smiled lightly.

- I'm going to pretend that I believe in you. You did the move perfectly. - he smiled

- You think so...?

He nodded, she bowed smiling.

- Ah, one thing, you can stop bowing to me ok? We're friends. - he smiled and she nodded.

Daesung was still sitting at the table, thinking, Seungri placed an arm around his shoulder.

- Yah, hyung what's wrong? You're so off since the end of the event...

- I... I'm just thinking...

- About what?

He remained silent for some time.

- Old school times...

- Why are you thinking about that all of sudden?

- Well... It's nothing... Never mind...

Seungri raised a brow and tilted his head a bit, nodded slowly and kept eating silently.

- Minan I'm going to speak with the others ok? If you need anything, look for me. - GD said.

- Ok, I'll go get some fresh air then... - they bowed at each other.

Minan went to the terrace, placed her elbows on the balcony and looked around.

- Why doesn't he remember...? Did he... No... - she sighed and closed her eyes feeling the breeze.

Daesung walked on the terrace and saw her, he stood there wondering if he should or shouldn't go closer to her.

He took a deep breath and walked up to her, stood beside her looking to the sky.

- Minan... Can I ask you something...?

She opened her eyes, blinked and looked at him.

- Oh… Daesung oppa… What is it?

- That song... Where did you learnt it from...?

- I learnt it myself... - she looked back to the sky.

He looked to the floor and noticed that her foot was swollen, looked at her.

- Minan... Your foot...

She looked down and backed a bit.

- I-It's ok don't worry... - she smiled a bit at him.

 

__________,,__________,,__________

 

 

"It was time for the gymnastic class, Daesung's class and Minan's class were going to have the class together.

They were doing the warming when he bumped against her, she fell down.

- M-Minan... - he helped her up. -A-Are you ok?

She smiled and nodded.

- I'm fine, let's keep the class going.

The class finished, she waited for him, they were walking and he noticed that she was limping a bit.

- Minan... Your foot...

She kept walking and looked down.

- I-It's ok don't worry... - she smiled a bit at him"

 

__________,,__________,,__________

 

 

He recalled this episode of his school life, he stared at her without knowing what to say.

- Daesung oppa… are you ok? - she looked at him worried.

- H-Hmm...? Y-Yes I am... - he nodded slowly and looked down.

They stood there looking to the sky, she was trembling a bit, cold.

He looked at her, took off his jacket and placed it over her shoulders, she looked at him.

He smiled gently at her and looked back up.

She held his jacket and smiled a bit.

- Hey Jiyong, Seunghyun, Seungri come over here, look at them. - said Taeyang.

They went close to him and looked at them.

- Aww... So cute! - said GD with a cute voice.

- I must confess, they really look good together. - TOP said with a small smile on his face.

- Are we smelling a new ship? – Seungri wiggled his brows with a light smirk.

Minan and Daesung sighed at the same time, he looked to his watch.

- Oh it's getting late... Minan, I'll walk you home.

She looked at him.

- Don't worry, I'll go by myself...

He shook his head and extended his arm, she sighed a bit, held his arm and walked.

Minan was limping a bit, he walked slowly, when they arrived he left her at her dorm's door.

- Here you are, rest a put some ice on your foot…

She nodded slowly and extended his jacket back at him.
- Gomawo oppa… - she bowed her head.

He smiled widely, ruffled her hair.

- Rest well neeh? If you need anything let me know ok? – he bowed and went to his bedroom.

She got an ice pack and placed it on her foot, laid down on her bed and glared at the ceiling thinking.

He took a bath, got dressed and plopped down on his bed thinking while looking to the ceiling.

Both feel asleep right away.