Chapter2

Never let go... [PAUSED]

"- M-Minan, c-can I... Talk with you? - he asked looking down shyly.

- Sure! - she said smiling brightly.

He took her hand and walked to the school garden, she looked around wondering what he wanted to talk about.

They stopped next to a bench and sat down, stared at the sky for a while.

She closed her eyes feeling the breeze, he looked at her and smiled shyly.

- Minan... - he looked back up.

- Yes? - she kept her eyes closed.

- We're friends right? - she nodded, he looked at her and extended his pinkie.

- Promise you'll be friends with me and will never forget me? - he said.

- I promise. - she said while warping her pinkie on his and shook it smiling."

 

__________,,__________,,__________

 

 

- Minan, are you ok? - he looked at her worried.

- Yes... I'm fine. - she smiled a bit and stood up. - Good night...

She went to her dorm and laid down on her bed.

- Why did she got sad all of sudden? - he looked around, sighed, got up and went to his bedroom.

- Girls wake up, today will be a hard and busy day, you'll practice all day.

They got up and walked towards the practice room after they got ready, they started warming up and practicing.

Around midday they made a pause to have lunch, Minan stayed on the practice room working on her part.

- Why are you here? Shouldn't you be lunching? - GD said walking in the room, she looked at him.

- I'm not hungry... - she kept dancing.

He grabbed her arm and stared at her.

- Stop. I know this is hard but you need to feed yourself ok? And the move you're practicing I used to have trouble in learning it and got hurt too many times, so I'll help you because I don't want you to go to through the same pain. But now, lunch time ok?

She sighed and nodded, she went to have lunch with him and both spoke for a bit.

- You seem to know Daesung, have you ever spoke with him or meet him before?

She looked down.

- You did... What happened?

- We were school friends, and ever since he debuted with BigBang we stopped talking... I know that he's busy and I accept that but... He broke a promise...

- Yah! Minan let's go! - her manager called her.

She got up, bowed and ran to the practice room and kept practicing.

- A promise eh? – GD tilted his head while thinking of what could that promise be.

- Ok girls that's it for today, tomorrow the same thing we did today. Minan if you don't work harder you'll be left out as in you won’t be able to debut now. - the manager said seriously.

Minan looked down, the girls bowed and went to the dorm.

The day of YG's company anniversary came, everyone was getting ready for the concert.

- Where's Minan?! - her manager ran around looking for her.

Minan was practicing on an open place, she was practicing her move.

- Minan! - her manager shouted, she got scared, twisted her foot and looked at him.

- What are you doing here?! Let's go, you need to get ready!

They walked to the makeup room and got ready.

- Ok girls you'll open the anniversary concert, so work hard ok?

- Yes! - the girls warmed up and went to the backstage.

- Wow... Look at all this people... - the main dancer said.

They heard their group name being called and got in positions.

The music started, they gave everything they had on stage, Minan time came she did the move perfectly, her foot got even worse but she kept dancing.

When the dance finished they bowed and went to the backstage.

Almost at the end their group was called back on stage to join the other groups, they had to present themselves and show their talent and position in the group.

- I'm Minan the maknae and my talent is singing.

- Can you sing for us please?

She nodded and started singing.

 

__________,,__________,,__________

 

 

"- Minan I heard you can sing. Can you sing for me? - a girl asked.

She nodded and sang.

Daesung was walking around the corridors, stopped at the door and peeked.

- Wow... - he whispered."