Chapter1

Never let go... [PAUSED]

"- You're so ugly! I wonder how your mother didn't got scared when she had you. - they pushed him around the school corridors laughing. Everyday was like this, he would be mocked, pushed around or even stepped on.

He was walking around looking down when he bumped against someone.

- You little freak. - the guy punched him. - How dare you to bump against my girlfriend you ugly duck!

- Yah! Enough! - Minan shouted glaring at them seriously.

- What do you want?! This is between me and the ugly duck. - the guy said.

- I said ENOUGH! - she stood between them glaring at the guy. - He was distracted, how can you judge him for that!? What would happen if it was you the one bumping against someone's girlfriend uh?!

The students on the corridor came to see what was happening, she looked around.

- And what gives you all the right to call him ugly?! A person shouldn't be judge by the outside but yes for what that person is inside! He's ugly? Look at yourselves in the mirror and tell me what you look like. - she grabbed his hand and walked outside, they sat down on a bench, she looked at him placing a wet tissue on his cheek.

- W-Why did you do that...? - he asked looking down.

- Because I'm your friend. - she smiled lifting his head up, he blinked and smiled a bit.

- My name is Minan, nice to meet you.

- M-My name is D-Daesung, nice to m-meet you too."

 

__________,,__________,,__________

 

Every day, Minan recalls this episode of her childhood, she has now been following the news about Daesung, since he debuted on YG company with BigBang.

- Minan you have a letter! - said her mother, she ran downstairs and picked up the letter, she opened and read it, she looked at her mother smiling brightly.

- I made it! I'm going to get in the YG Entertainment!

Her mother hugged her tightly.

- Congrats dear! Go pick your stuff and get ready.

She ran upstairs and packed her stuff, and someone knocked on her door.

- We're here to pick miss Minan.

- Oh… Already? Minan hurry up! –her mother called her, she looked back to the man standing there and smiled- she will come in a minute.

- I'm here! - she said running downstairs.

- Come miss Minan we're going to be late...

She gave a kiss on her mother's cheek and went to the car.

- How are you miss Minan? Nervous? - said the driver looking to the road.

- I'm great, nope, not really. - she smiled looking outside the window.

The way to the company was quiet and they would only listen to the car’s radio.

- Well, we're here, miss Minan you may go. - the driver said opening the door.

She got out, picked up her stuff and ran inside, looked around and saw four other girls standing there talking with a man, when she was close to them she fell down, they looked at her, she blinked, got up and bowed.

- I-I'm sorry! My name is Minan. - she was still bowing, the man placed his hand on her head, she blinked and looked at him.

- Welcome to the YG Ent. From now on you girls are the newest members in our company. Your manager will be here in about one hour meanwhile you can go to your new house place your stuff and get used to the place. - he extended a card to one of them.

- It's on the third floor the third door on the left. You'll see the name of your group on the door. You can go now.

They went upstairs, once they got inside the house they looked around the place.

- Ok so, who's the youngest? - said the leader.

Minan raised her hand.

- Ok, so you'll stay on the smaller room, we will stay two, two on the other two rooms.

They all nodded and cleaned their rooms, after that they walked around the building.

- Yah! Who are you?! - a serious voice could be heard they all turned around and saw T.O.P staring at them seriously.

- W-We...

- They're the members for the new girl group. - said GD walking up with the rest of BigBang.

The girls bowed and Minan smiled when she saw Daesung, but soon lost her smile because of T.O.P. who was still glaring seriously at them.

- Yah. Stop it you're scaring the girls... - said Taeyang smiling and hitting his head lightly.

- Oh! Here you are girls, let's go we have a lot of things to do. - their manager came and took them to a practice room.

- This will be your practice room, you'll be given a schedule with the practice hours since this is also BigBang's practice room, you’ll be taking turns when using the room.

They all nodded and started with the practice.

Since they were a new group they have to work a lot but mostly because their debut will be on YG company’s anniversary so they have to practice even harder because it was in one month.

- Yah! Wake up Minan! Are you thinking in debuting like that?! No way! Wake up! Hurry hurry!

The practice was over for that day. They have been practicing fourteen hours per day ever since, but Minan was still left aside because it was hard for her to learn the choreography since her main position is vocals.

She went to the practicing room and practiced, but on the same move she would fall down.

- Why can't I do it? - she held her foot that was hurting because of the exaggerated  exercise time, she laid down and put on her headphones - It hurts...

- Maybe because you keep thinking so negatively, believe in yourself. – a male voice could be heard from the door.

She looked to the door, took off her phones and there was Daesung, she got up but he sat her back down.

- Let me see your foot. - he sat in front of her.

- N-No... I'm ok, it doesn't hurt that much...

He ruffled her hair, sighed a bit and smiled.

- Don't be so hard on yourself. You practice fourteen hours already, if you keep up like that you'll end up at the hospital, believe me.

She just stared at him, doesn't he recognize her?

- What's your name?

- Minan...

- Nice to meet you Minan. - he smiled.                

She looked down hurt, all this time she had been holding onto a promise they made but he seemed to forgot it.

"He... He broke the promise..." she thought.