Fallen Angel

Don't fall inlove
Your POV

I was walking to my house when that fallen Angel called me again. "Hey! You left me hanging, man!" he shouted and I chuckled. "Whatever!" I shouted and he ran to me. I went straight to my house and quickly closed my door. He banged on it and I shouted from inside, "Open it. If you can!" I laughed and the banging stopped. I heaved a sigh of relief, thinking that Angel was gone, I saw him entering thru the windows. "Fudge this fallen Angel. Aish!" I cursed myself for not closing the windows and he let out a small chuckle. "Fallen Angel?" he brought out an annoyed face, which was funny. "Babo." I smiled and he frowned. "Babo? Then what are you?" he said pointing to me. "I'm.....me." I breathed and went upstairs.

"Where are you going?" I heard him ask and I stopped. "Bedroom." He looked outside and I sighed. "Wae? Are you okay?" I went back down and tapped his shoulder. "Go home." I pushed him to leave.

"Dun Wunna!" he cried like a baby. I muttered and he sighed. "I'll see you tomorrow, Babo!" he ran outside and I smiled, then laugh. " 'I love you' wait, what?!? I scolded myself for thinking such things. "Bye, fallen angel." I liked him, as a friend, but not as ssomeone I really love.

Luhan POV

I like her. I really do, but does she have someone else? I wish she doesn't, and I wanna be first! I was kicking rocks on my way, and I think, I hitted someone. "Ouch!" It groaned in pain and I helped it. "Kwaenchana? Mianhe!" I apologized cause her legs were so thin. "Kwaenchana. Didn't get injured anyway." she assured and left. What's happening to me? I scratched my hair and went to our house.

"Will you ever stop watching ?!" I shouted at Lay and Kai who were concentrating at people, acting. "Geez. This two." I rolled my eyes.

"Luhanniie! I thave a tcrush onth tschool." Sehun hopped towards me happily.

"We aren't allowed to love!" I shouted at hima nd he wwalked away. I'm inlove, too. Krisus krist.

-------------

Yeepee! Is this chapter good?