Fudge.

Don't fall inlove

Your POV

 

Chen never stopped following me. Until he knew my home address and my hangouts. To be curious, he doesn't even talk to me when he follows me. "Why in the world do you keep following me?" I rolled my eyes. "It seems like you can be trusted." He said, and I was curious. What was he saying? I can be trusted?  "What do you mean?" "Can I tell you a very important secret?" he said and I nodded slowly. "Well, what is it?" 

 

"We aren't allowed to love.. But whit all those girls, I can't stop myself. They're all hot." he whispered and I was shocked. "You're hot, too." he added, which made me blush. "YAH! What are you saying?!" I shocked my . "I like you." he looked down and then straight at me. "You told me you aren't allowed to love. But, such as handsome group of men like you, why?" I pocked his temple and he rubbed it then explained, "We don't belong here in planet earth. And once we get inlove, we won't leave them. That's the most horrible rule in our planet." he walked away and I didn't get a chance to say what I wanted. 'I don't really care if you're from another planet, man. I really like you, too.' I sighed then walked back home.

 

"Unnie!" a girl from behind me shouted and when I tried to look, she hugged me and covered my eyes. "Unnie, who is this?" she wanted me to guess, again. I know who always wanted to play this stupid game. "Sunny." I guessed then she removed her hands. "Why are you so good at this?" she stomped her feet then glared at me. "Secret!" I shouted then ran away.

 

"You look stupid while running." An angelic manly voice commented. "Well, mister, if you'll comment like that you just better shut your fudgin off." I defended. "Are you gonna talk like that to a kingka?" Luhan's figure appeared of the dark and chuckled. "I don't care about what you say, Mr. Arrogant." I wrinkled my nose then left.

 

"Aish! Babo-yah!" he shouted from behind me then I laughed. "So? You're the first fallen angel I met!" I shouted back at him then went back to chase Sunny.

 

"Unnie, chakaman. I'm tired." She placed her palms at her knees and tried to catch air. "Want me to carry you home?" Luhan appeared again, out of nowhere. "Sorry, dude. I don't talk to strangers." Sunny said cooly then went beside me.

 

------------------------------------

Gahhhh! My Luhan feels. They're changing. ( / * ^ * )/