Don't follow me.

Don't fall inlove
Your POV

It was an early Monday morning, which means there's school. I sighed and walked out of bed. My head was aching and it was fine, cause that always happen to me. I remembered, last night. It was Baro, with another girl. All I can think about was those times we had together. He was my Ex ever since last night. My feet made it's way to the bathroom, and I removed my clothes, one by one. I can't help but cry. Once I was finished in the bathroom, I skipped breakfast and went to school. My friend, Ye rim, greeted me happily.

"Did you know?" she asked as she pulled my arm. "Know what?" I asked confused. "There's new students! There's 12 of them! I wonder if I can have one." she replied excitedly. "Boys? Duhh! I don't like boys. Tsk." I tsked. "Don't say that. They're really hot!" she defended. She zipped and blushed, by seeing 12 figures. They were hot. I sighed and looked at her. "what's wrong? Are the 12 guys you're reffering to, are those HOT guys, you were talking about?". I made the word 'hot' sound loud, enough for them to hear, and chuckle. "Who are you talking about?" A man who has wide eyes asked. "No one." I hid and grabbed Ye rim far away. "You better know to shut up." she shouted. "Duh. You still said it anyway." I stuck my tongue out. She laughed then smiled at me. "Let's go to class!" she pulled me. While we were on our way, I saw Baro. Kissing a girl. Ye rim seemed to notice me looking at them, so she pulled me faster inside our classroom. "You shoudn't have seen that." she sat down. "We already broke up." I frowned. "..so I don't care." I added.

Our teacher came in, and announced that there will be 4 new students in our class

"Everyone! There they are!" one of my classmates shouted excitedly. "Omo!" They entered the room one by one. "Annyeong! I'm Chen. I'm great at singing." he greeted, but why does he have to say that he's good at singing? "Annyeong! And I'm Luhan! You can all call me LuLu." I chuckled at his nickname. "It's my turn! I'm Lay. I'm stupid." everyone in our class laughed. He said he's stupid. "I'm the groups baozi. I'm Xuimin." A cute guy with puffy cheeks said. Everyone took their seats. All 4 of them surrounded me. I looked down. The class started and all of them kept bugging me. But Chen and Luhan, didn't. They were listening very well. I observed Chen, he seems pretty decent. Luhan, cutey. Class ended and I ran outside as fast as I could. I went to my locker and opened it. I took my books and stuff. When I closed it, somebody was waiting for me. He followed me, but I didn't care. This was normal, too. Everyone admired me, back then. But when the queenkas came out, I was back being an average girl. He followed me everywhere. I was starting to worry, cause I still didn't look at the person following me. I stopped and he ssuddenly bumped at me. "Mianhe." now I know! "Chen, right?" I asked and he nodded. "Well, please stop following me. I know you followed me up to the girls bathroom. Ewww!" I talked to him and he smiled then walked away.

----------------

I put the first chapter. It's boring, right?