Chapter 2

Hidden Tears

"I can call you sick--"

"No."

Mino blinked at the younger for a moment before grinning like an idiot, "Don't you miss her?" Mino pouted. "I just talked to her earlier. It's only been 2 hours since our school's dismissal." Taehyun rolled his eyes. 

"But, Jiji is all alone in that cafe with all those handsome boys~ Aren't you jelly?" Mino teased once more earning a glare from Taehyun making his grin disappear. He nudged the now pissed off Taehyun before recieving an ever harder nudge from him making him almost fall off from his chair before Mino started laughing loudly.

Taehyun on the other hand didn't get why his Hyung was teasing him, not like he liked her in that way and he was pretty sure Jiyeon wasn't feeling that way either, or so he think. Jiyeon to her was like his Best friend and thinking to be with her as a girlfriend or even more than that would be hell as awkward.

They were now sitting inside the backstage area of the club where the Staff's and Employees' lockers are, away from the noise and loud bass that was playing inside the club. Setting up by changing their clothes from their uniforms in to proper club oufits. Only minutes away till they take over as DJs and lead the club all night long. Well, at least until the clocks strikes 1 in the morning.

"Boss said that Requests are rescheduled an hours earlier" Mino said, turning to Taehyun as he pick up his black jansport bag. "What? Why?" Taehyun raised a brow before placing his headphones around his neck. Mino shrugged, as if the younger would see him before taking out his leather jacket and wearing it around his grey plain shirt. "Dunno, Boss said the owner was here and she was with 'important people' " Mino quoted with both his fingers motioning like two bunnies.

Taehyun hummed and placed his bag in his locker. 'Requests are meant to be scheduled 2 hours later. Setting it up that early would definitely set off the mood...' "Taehyunie~" A high pitched voice broke his thoughts.

He turned, knowing who that person who called him is, with both eye brows raised "Areum-ah.. What are you doing here?" "Areum! Why are you here??" Mino shrieked. Areum chuckled softly before shyly interlacing her hands together. "I wanted to send you guys off first before I go back down there" "Wait what? Please don't tell me you're alone." Taehyun sighed. "Someone's being strict~ Aww NamTae cares soo much for our Areumie~" Mino laughed earning him so recieve a hit on the head. Areum on the other hand blushed and coughed awkwardly.

"I'm with Jiyeon, Bobby and her friend Jenny. Don't worry!" Areum grinned. 'Who said that I care? Wait. Did she say--' "Jiyeon?" Taehyun's eyes were much wider than earlier and he dashed right out the room. "Aish that kid." Mino grinned before his eyes drifted to where Areum was standing, and then his smile disappeared and pity was felt.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"It's so fancy here!" muttered Jenny on her friends ear who seemed to be in dazed. Bobby noticed how Jiyeon didn't say a single word and looked back at her, A grin was spread across his face and he tapped Jiyeon on the shoulder in which Jiyeon immediately jumped back to reality. "O-oh! Haha Uhm what?" Jiyeon looked side ways to her friends before blushing red. 

"It's your first time here isn't it?" Bobby raised his brows before chuckling as soon as Jiyeon ducked down her head. "Well... y-yeah." She chuckled awkwardly. "How lame!" Bobby snorted. "Oh yeah huh?" Jiyeon grabbed his ear and pitched it. "Ah! Ah!" "Who's lame now?" Jiyeon taunted, still gripping on his ear. "No! It's not!" "Can't hear you!" 

"Sigh, these two, really." Jenny sipped on her orange juice.

Not like Taehyun and Jiyeon who knew each other since preschool, Jiyeon and Bobby met during her High School Annual Festival, him being the guest and her being a deokkbeokki vendor.

>>>>>>flashback<<<<<<

4 years earlier. 

"Annyeongseo, please enjoy!" Jiyeon grinned before giving their guests their orders. "Ah! My finger!" Jenny pouted while waving her hand to cool off. "Aish I told you to be careful!" Jiyeon scolded a pouting Jenny.

"Hm, Deok..beokki?" A tall, handsome guy stepped in their area. "Yes sir?" Jiyeon approached him with a smile. "Are these good?" 'Eh? Why would he ask that? "O-ofcourse Sir!" Jiyeon nodded while blinking. "Alright then, I'll have one" he smiled before taking an empty seat. His smile was cute and child like. It was so carefree and peaceful.

Jiyeon nodded before dashing in the kitchen. "He's hot!" One of her classmates peeked through the door. "He's Bobby, GooJon High's Athlete! And I heard he's available!" They squealed before they were hushed by their other classmate, Sungjong. "Oh please ladies! Work!" They all ran back tot heir places before he approached Jiyeon.

'Bobby ay? Must be a foreigner' Jiyeon blinked before preparing his order and walking back to him.

After giving the food to him, she didn't know why she was feeling so nervous all of the sudden. Is it because of the fact that it may or may not be his first time eating deokbeokki or the fact that it was taking him too long to taste it. 'Oh eat it already!' Jenny shouted from the little kitchen's window before was shut by all the girls.

Bobby chuckled and took the bite before chewing. Soon he finally finished the plate and Jiyeon soon approached him. "Good right?" She smiled. Bobby smiled widely.

"No. Not really, Thanks though! How much?" Bobby took out his wallet before he noticed that he wasn't getting any responses. 

After the long day, and recieving a very low yet still passing score for her cooperation but to Jiyeon, it was a lost and here she was now walking home all alone. "Jenny was picked up by her brother, Jiyong." she kicked a pebble. "Areum has bad minton practice." she kicked it again. "And Taehyun..." she pouted. "Taehyun has to go train with her! Aigoo with this day!" she kicked itv harder this time and a glass breaking in to pieces was heard and she immidiately ran to where the rock was kicked before gasping. "Oh no!"

"What the hell?!" A low, deep voice was heard. It was almost like she heard that voice before. Her body froze and she stopped herself from turning around, too scared. "Hey! Face me!" Jiyeon jolted softly before heaving a sigh and slowly turning around.

"You!" both exclaimed before putting down their finger immediately. Bobby sighed and clicked his tongue "Aish-" "I'm sorry! Please forgive me! I didn't mean to do it! I was just.. I was just angry and frustrated! it was a rough day and--" "Whatever, I'm not mad. it's okay." Bobby nodded, almost too dismisively. 

 

end chap 2 part 1.

------------------------------------------------------------------o;o

Meep. Hi guys! Did u watch their mv? ; - ; how aboput perfs? ; - ; I DIED TBH.

see u next time!~