Chapter 1

Hidden Tears

[ III ] Color will be noted as side actions. Just to make things clearer and make more sense. I really want you guys to imagine and get in to it Lol 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

"Jiyeon!" 

"Are you okay?"

"Oh my god! Ji! I-I'm sorry!"

"Jiyeon? Hey!"

Everyone was right above me. Yelling words to me I couldn't make out. Everything seems to be in slow motion. All I see is feather's flying above me, people that I knew wearing concern facial expressions, music in the background but only the beat is being heard. And then.. I felt a tear escaped my eye. 

All this time I tried so hard not to let it show but.. It just bursted out.

Now all of you might be wondering

What's wrong? What's happening? How did this happen?

Well, let me tell you guys a little story

 

It all started on our first day as College students. Everything was going good, going great. 

My Parents finally approved on the course that I've always wanted, I got in to my dream university that I studied extra hard to be in and most importantly... She looked back. I get to spent the next 5 years here with my Best friend Taehyun.

Taehyun was walking with his room mates, smiling lightly before he saw Jiyeon looking back at him, making him smile widely.

"Jiyeon!" he called out, waving at her.

Jiyeon waved back before chuckling. "Mhm, keep smiling. If you want to be that obvious all that's left is to blush even harder.." Jenny, her best friend, mumbled to her as she felt her friend nudge her arm. Jiyeon immediately scowled lowly before side glancing her with a playful glare.

"What?" Jenny giggled, making Jiyeon roll her eyes.

"Hey what's up?" Taehyun huffed after jogging up to her with a small smile on his face. 

"Well.." she trailed off, teasing him a little making him raise his brow and scoffing softly. "C'mon, tell me." He demanded, playfully.

"I got the job." Jiyeon grinned, jumping a little. Taehyun's eyes widened and his lips slowly formed in to a wide grin, "No way!" "Yes, Way!" she laughed before glomping Taehyun and spinning their bodies around as he wrap his arms around his waist.

"You guys can pass as couples, you know?" a deep voice suddenly chuckled behind them, making them stop and turn. "Mino Oppa!" Jiyeon grinned. "I got a job!" She grinned. "Really? You can finally pay me back!" He said, proudly  as he earned a hit on the arm.

"So when will you start?" Taehyun turned to look at him as he push his hand in his pockets.

"Oh! Me and Jenny.." she glanced at her, patting her shoulder while smiling at her. "Will start tonight--" "Tonight? But my gigs tonight and you promised to come." Taehyun frowned.

"Ah..right.." she trailed off. "I don't thing I'll be going--" "Again? Why can't you go?" "Go where?" A high voice chirped in.

They all looked to their sides and saw Areum, wearing a blue pastel dress partnered with yellow pastel heels. 'She's so pretty." Jiyeon thought.

"A-ah uhm Hehe" Jiyeon trailed off, awkwardly before seeing Taehyun walk out. "T-Taehyun--" "Oppa!" Areum followed him before waving back at them with a wide smile.

"He didn't even let you explain.. what a Drama queen." Jenny scrunched her nose. "Yeah well--Hey wait, you can speak?" Mino looked at Jenny, blinking. "And you're Dumb." Jenny mocked him before looking at Jiyeon with a sad facial expression.

"Cheer up. You're his friend, Best friend to be exact. I'm sure he'll understand or at least hear you out.." Jenny patted Jiyeon's shoulder before they heard the bell rang. 

"There goes our break, I'll be heading to my History class now." Jiyeon sighed before smiling at both of them softly and walking to her class.

Mino and Jenny blinked before Jenny heaved a sigh. "That NamTaeJerk, really.." She shook her head before crossing her arms. 

"You..."

She heard Mino whispered.

"Huh?" 

"You just called me Dumb!" Mino scowled.

Jenny rolled her eyes before walking to her own class, leaving a huffing Mino behind.

 

3 hours passed and it was then the beginning of her second break, which was a little bit shorter than her first one.

She was walking through the freshly cutted grass, heading to the Gazebo that was found in the middle of their University's garden. She knew that if she go there, She'd found him. Probably listening to his self recorded tapes or making one right now.

She climbed up the little three step stairs and found him. Ofcourse she would found him here. This was practically their hangout, aside from Mino's place.

"NamTae?" Jiyeon called out lovingly. Earning nothing, stupid her she forgot that he had earphones on.

She walked close to him and sat beside him, till then did he noticed her. 

She waved at him with a wide smile, Making Taehyun look back to his laptop coldly.

"Aish.." she scowled before grabbing his left earphone earning a scowl from him. "Ya! You know that I hate it when someone does that.." Taehyun growled before taking the ear phone from her.

"Then can NamTae please listen to his fave friend?" she pouted, "Who said you were my favorite and please wipe that pout off your face. It's disgusting." Taehyun rolled his eyes.

Jiyeon hit his arm and rest her chin on her hands, elbows placed on her lap. "Mino Oppa thinks otherwise" she trailed off. "Pfft That's the second time, since when do you call him Oppa?" He scoffed. 

"Since the time that he listened to what I had to say and let me explain further before storming out like a Drama Queen." she said coldly before standing up and sitting to the other side with arms crossed.

It took some minute before she heard him sigh and heard shuffli, probably it was him fixing his things before hearing steps come near her. As soon as she felt a presence beside him she tried to stop a grin from appearing on her face.

"I'm... Sigh I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"What? i can't hear you" she sang playfully earning a groan from him.

"I said I'm Sorry."

"For?"

"For being an .."

"huh?"

"For Being An ."

"Really?"

"Ugh Yessss"

"Promise?"

"Yes!"

"With cherry on top--"

"Jung Jiyeon!"

"Oh well.. I guess you're really not that sorry---"

"With every fckn cherry in the world in that damn sorry of mine, God." 

She chuckled softly before turning to look at him, seeing that little childish frown on his face always makes her heart feel warm inside. Childish taehyun is definitely adorable.

"I forgive you."

Taehyun looked at her before smiling softly too. "Are we still friends?" A small tugged on the heart was felt but she regained composed and smiled back, or with all her might she tried to. "Best Friends."

This was Taehyun, My bestfriend.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Damn was that long haha

I'm sorry for taking so long to update on my first chap! ;; I got busy all of the sudden and then suddenly got lazy ><

And if that blue colored font was too much just let me know haha! Coughs Comment below Coughs

Either way, Hi to all of my 11 subscribers! :') I'm so happy that some ppl are bothering to read this TT TT 

This should be rated for foul words or something .___. Sorry ><

COMMENT below about what you think of the story! SUBSCRIBE too! ;)