Chapter 3

Hidden Tears

continuation..

"R-really? O-oh.. well-" "But you do have to pay for that." Bobby retorted. "What?" Jiyeon gasped. "Obviously, this bike is old so warranty isn't really a good idea. Plus, you broke it so.." He walked near his motorcycle before pouting faintly. "But I don't have that kind of money! I'm just a student! I'm from a mid-class family, My Mom's a teacher and My Dad--" "I don't need your money." He then chuckled while eyeing the girl amusedly. 'There it is. That childish smile.' "W-well... what do you want then?" She squinted her eyes. Bobby looked away for a moment, as if ideas would be found by the garbage cans beside them before turning back to her, once again smiling.

"Make me one of those deokbeokki again."

"Eh? But you told me they weren't that good." She reasoned out only to recieve a shrug from the male before sighing and agreeing, not like she has a choice anyways.

"I have my reasons." Bobby the grinned as he grabbed his helmet and giving it to Jiyeon. "What am I supposed to do with...this?" She blinked, watching him getting his bike ready. 'Is she stupid?' "You place it over your he-" "That's not what I meant! Where are you taking me?" "My crib." he grinned. "W-woah woah woah! I'm not going anywhere with you!" Jiyeon shrieked. "Either you pay me money by tomorrow or you come with me and don't worry.. You're not my type." Bobby chuckled, shaking his head before nodding his head, motioning her to hop in.

Jiyeon hesitated for a awhile before hopping in.

Everything turned out right, she gained 5 more friends on that day and well.. Bobby turned out to be one of the best things thast happened to her on that year.

>>>>>end of flashback<<<<<

There~ Haha I'm sorry I couldn't finish this. I'm doing all of this in just one go so there isn't really a draft slash thumbnail of somesort so sorry for any errors or misunderstanding.

Comment below of any of your concerns.

UPVOTE & SUBSCRIBE! ( ^ - ^ )