3

Dense Enough For Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

When Jessica had done already, she went downstairs just to meet her parents enjoying their morning tea.

“morning mom, dad.” She greeted her parents while sitting in front of them.

“morning honey,” said her mom, “morning..” followed by her dad while eyes still focussing on his morning newspaper.

Since her dad didn’t give attention much, she asked her mom “so what are you gonna talk about mom?”

“okay about your college life, we want to send you back to California, right Michael?” said Julia to her husband.

“oh right. Yap we want you to study there.” Answered Michael to his daughter as he put the newspaper on the table; now focussing to the issue.

“huh? But why?” asked Jessica panicked.

“because I want you to accompany me there, unnie.” Answered none other than Soojung  while walking to her sister’s spot.

“well you’re going back to California right?” Jessica asked her parents in confussion.

“no we’re gonna stay here for quiet months sweetie.” Answered Michael and then taking a sip of his tea.

“what?!!” asked Jessica shocked as she stood up from her seat.

“yeah you know, about business.” Michael said jokingly to calm Jessica down.

“yah dad! It’s unfair!”

“and you’re going to take care of your sister.” Said Michael seriously.

“it’s more unfair dad! She can take care of herself daddy!” Commented Jessica trying to win the debate with her dad while in another hand Julia and Soojung just laughed.

“and also both of you will stay together in Soojung’s apartment.” Said Michael while trying his best to keep his cool face before bursted out laughing seeing the panic Jessica.

“dad!!” said Jessica in disbelief while faking a crying face.

-----

Jessica’s POV

After debating with my parents, no actually only with my daddy about my college life, in the end I should follow their wants. In another meaning I should be transferred back to California, living my college life with this little (but no she’s even taller than me) annoying yet lovely brat.

I went to my room, lying on the bed while reducing my heartbeat speed after debating earlier, and then I remembered of something. I hadn’t  replied Stephan’s messages. I searched the spot where my iPhone lying lifelessly after I threw it away before I dashed in to the bathroom.

“poor my phone.” That was what I said when I finally found it on the bedwedged between my bed and its head board. I meant was slipped. OTL. After caressing its casing, I unlocked it and focused in Messages. I searched for ‘unknown’ messages and replied,

 

To: unknown (at 11.46)

“well whom did you find out my number from?”

 

After touched ‘send’ I sighed in relief. I was so into ‘what should I reply to him?!’ until I held my breath for 2-3 seconds; thinking hard. Ugh because of him I lost my 3 seconds breathing.

Suddenly a sign of a new message could be heard. I sat up immediately and read the message.

 

From: unknown (at 11.49)

“oh about that.. u don’t have to know ;) btw, Jessie can we meet up next two days?”

 

Aish I was getting annoyed with ‘unknown’ written on my phone screen, so I saved his phone number and named it with his name. when I read he’s asking me out for a meeting, I totally forgot what day it was supposedly.

‘oh Monday. Then it’s Wednesday and I will have my flight on Saturday… WHY SO

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter