2

Dense Enough For Loving You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV

Stephan felt that Jessica had fallen asleep. So he carried Jessica with bridal style and brought her to his Ferrari. When he carried her, he could see her flawless face, her swollen eyes, and every feature she had. He felt guilty for making her felt pain. He just realized it now that she’s different from others. She had her own difference, her own speciality that had stolen her heart.

He kissed her swollen eyes that he really adored from the first time she looked at him closely, while still walking to his car.

When he arrived at the parking lot of the school, he placed Jessica beside the driver seat and went back to the driver seat. He didn’t know where he should take Jessica to. He checked his wristwatch and it showed 23:55 already. He searched for her address but instead he found a ringing phone inside Jessica’s handbag.

‘oh my oh my what should I do? Pick it or leave it?’ thought Stephan panicked.

He checked the dialler number and saw “Soojung” written on it.

‘hm.. maybe just her sister that I saw before.’ Thought Stephan again.

Then he decided to pick it up because it kept ringing like there’s no tomorrow.

“… h-hello unnie.” He answered nervously.

“uh? Who’s this?!!” the latter asked panickly yet angrily after hearing the answerer was a guy.

“mm.. I-I’m sorry unnie. Jess—“

“WHERE THE HELL IS MY UNNIE?!!!” Soojung shouted on the other line made Stephan jolted up in surprised.

“unnie? D-did you just say “unnie”?” Stephan asked hearing the word ‘unnie’ coming from Soojung’s mouth. He thought that she’s Jessica’s sister since he saw her taller than Jessica before in the graduation.

“yeah! Right! She’s my sister! WHO ARE YOU?!!”

“uh okay, my future dongsaeng-in law, I’m Stephan Hwang.”

“what do you mean?! Who are you? Where’s my sister!?”

“o-okay she’s sleeping and I wanted to send her home but I don’t know where’s your house. I’m her… friend. School friend.”

“…”

“so? Wanna let me know where’s your house?” Stephan asked carefully so he wouldn’t sound like a robber. And he just knew that Jessica had a LITTLE sister that lived abroad.

“okay, BUT, make sure you don’t do anything to her nor touch her before I see your face! In Gangnam Street no 151! Make it fast before I prepare a knife to kill you for kidnapping my sister! I’M WAITING!”

Before Stephan could answer her, she already hang up the call.

“aish, what an overprotective sister. But glad she’s just Jessica’s younger sister, if not I would die.”

Then after having a short sentence of relief he drove off to Jessica’s house.

When Stephan arrived, he dialled Soojung’s number to call her out before those securities came out and exploded with so many questions (by using Jessica’s phone). Those securities were sleeping until Soojung’s presence woke them up and asked Soojung where she would go.

“just open the gate and let that guy in.” said Soojung to them with cold tone while  glaring to Stephan from afar.

“The one with his red car?” asked one of the securities while pointing to where Stephan was standing; leaning to his car door.

Soojung just nodded and waited at the terrace.

The securities opened the gate and let Stephan’s red Ferrari in.

After parked his car, he went out from his car and met Soojung first.

“sorry, I’m Stephan and you?”

“and you’re my sister’s…?”

“s-sc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter