xiumin/lu han

Drabbles and stuff

meant to be three sentence fic. prompt: xiuhan high school musical. clearly i failed at the first part

 

When Minseok transferred to East High what he didn’t expect was the entirety of the student body to erupt simultaneously into song while he was trying to enjoy his very questionable cafeteria lunch (mystery meat wasn’t exactly high on his list of favourite foods- in fact it sat solidly somewhere at rock bottom alongside anchovies and sprouts).

As it was, he found himself half-heartedly trying to save his lunch from being kicked to the floor as a fellow student clambered onto the table and proceeded to enthusiastically sing-scream into Minseok’s face. Minseok had a brief moment to think woah, he’s cute as the doll-like, blond-haired face became dangerously close to colliding with his own before an errant foot sent his lunch flying off the table, Minseok mournfully watching it go.

"Sorry about that," aforementioned blond-haired doll face said sheepishly, later, after the sudden outburst of song had died down and the student body returned to their previous activity as if nothing had happened. "I kind of got a little overexcited and, well." he shrugged bashfully. Minseok shook his head, "Don’t worry about it, mystery meat isn’t really my thing anyways."

The other boy smiled, offering out a hand for Minseok to shake, “I’m Lu Han.” “Kim Minseok” Minseok replied, with a grin.