kris/lay/lu han

Drabbles and stuff

um some of u may see a story called the lost guardians which has nothing in it. this..... is a part of that verse and i just never actually wrote it lmao (kind of superpower au with powers different to their 'actual' powers)

 

"Hey, we’ve all got super powers, right?" Wu Fan could almost feel his eyes straining to the back of his skull as Yixing’s overly chipper voice broke through the heavily silence. He huffed in annoyance, tugging his comforter higher over his head to block out the stupidity that was no doubt going to leave the younger’s mouth.

Lu Han noted the movement and smiled softly, fingers curling gently around the stalk of one of the many plants that dotted the room, every available surface overtaken by earthenware pots and greenery overspilling, growing in tangles around table legs, up bookshelves and curling around the other odds and ends that littered the room.

"Yes, Yixing, I suppose you could say we do." Lu Han agreed quietly, deciding to at least humour the boy. It wasn’t going to stop him from continuing talking whether either of the other two males spoke up or not. Wu Fan quietly gritted his teeth, mentally cursing Lu Han with every swear word under the sun.

"Well, I was thinking…"

"You mean you’re actually capable of doing that?" Wu Fan couldn’t help but chip in, earning a slap to the head from one of the nearby plants.

He still hadn’t quite gotten used to that.

He glared at Lu Han, who blinked innocently at him before turning his attention back to Yixing, who was sprawled, just about floating above the windowsill as he twirled a random pencil between his fingers. Wu Fan huffed and burrowed himself further under the blankets, despite the sharp spike in temperature the action brought with it.

"…If we have super powers, we should have hero names as well" Yixing continued as if Wu Fan hadn’t spoken, a dumb smile crossing his face as he gazed dreamily out of the window, slivers of moonlight filtering through the curtain of ivy that covered it.

Wu Fan smacked his head against his pillow, groaning inwardly. “Why the hell would we do such a dumb thing like that?” he muttered, voice muffled as he buried his face further into the fabric.