2

Written In My Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
I wish I could turn back the clock. I would find you sooner and love you longer. - Excerpt from Haneul's diary.

-

Right before Haneul was about to start writing again, she felt a wind breezed through the air. She looked up to the wall in front of her and felt like there is someone standing there. She felt the presence but she doesn't feel scared at all.

She knew it was him.

Haneul wiped the single tears that fell down on her cheek and begin to write on the few last pages of her old diary.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

That was two years ago, and I still haven't told you the rest. Only two years have passed, but I felt like the sixteen year-old me back then had lots to learn. I feel almost like we're two very different person.

A lot of things happened after that. Mostly fun things. And sometimes we quarreled. I wanted to be with Kyungsoo forever. But one time, we had our biggest argument, and we broke up.

My dear diary, are you ready for the real story?

Six months ago, not long after our breakup, Baekhyun came back.

Since that day, everything went crazier. I met him again for the first time in five years and I learned that they were cousins - Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. I was so surprised that I didn't talk to either of them, even when they begged for me to say something.

But I softened in time,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter