Lunch

Soccer Is My Game

 

*Katlyn's P.O.V*

China offically . Not that Katlyn didnt like the people the people their in general....she just didnt like the people at SM High.Well besides maybe Luhan who was the only one nice to her.

There was no one Katlyn hated more than a snob,and the bigest snob in SM High was Melisa. She was rude, poplular , and rich...all the things Katlyn hated. She had hated her from very first sentence she  had spoken to her.

"Ewwwwww....who's that new girl? She's hideous" Katlyn had heard behind her.A nd whipped around to see who it was. She came face to face with a girl who was makeing a disgusted face. She was about 5ft 2 had wavey brown hair,perfect white skin,brown eyes, and the worst additude to go along with it.

"Who are you?" Katlyn asked confused 

"Melisa. Your going to know that name by the end of  today considering everyone talks about me loveingly"

"I'm sure not everyone likes you."

"Well they do!!"

"No they don't!! I don't like you!"

"How rude for a lower to speak to a higher that way!! Well we won'nt waste anymore of our presious time on this beast!!" Melisa cackled to her friends no longer talking to Katyln her 'lower'

Katlyn was looking forward to lunch. She wanted to see Luhan agian. But what she didn't know was that trouble was brewing.

*Melisa's P.O.V*

"We have to teache her a lesson for speaking to us like that. So rude!!!" Melisa shouted to her friends

"I have an idea lets dump food on her!!" Melisa's friend Amber said .

"That'll teach her to mess with us!!" Melisa said wickedly and rubed her hands together evily. 

"This is going to be fun" 

*Katlyn's P.O.V*

Katlyn walked into the lunch room unsure of what to expect. Their was two luch lines, Luhan was in one of them. He spotted her and waved her into the line. She smiled and walked over to Luhan.

"Hi Luhan!!" She said brightly

Luhan smiled "Hey Katlyn. How were the rest of your classes??"

"They "

"Did you make any friends??"

"Jeese you sound like my mom....and no none beside you. Everyone else is mean here"

"Sounds like you meant Melisa. There's nice people here just give em' time to warm up"

"Well o.k"

The two of them were so engrossed in their conversation they didn't see Amber and Melisa sneaking up behind the Melisa smiled and picked up a bowl of hot soup. She didn't care if it would scald Katlyn she was that angry. She honstly didnt even care if she got in trouble. She flung the soup bowl and all at Katlyn. The bowl hit her square in the back hot soup scalded Katlyns back and arms and legs. Katlyn screamed a dreadful shriek as the soup hit her. Luhan stared confuse dfor a secound when he realised what happened. Tears welled up in Katlyn's as Katlyn fled from the lunch room not looking behind her.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys!!! just want to say thank you to all my subscribers!! I a lso want to ask you guys this who should be in this fic??

Also i'm starting to write another fic (it's going to be called loveless) who should be the guy (or guys) in it???

Why can't it be me???-George my invisible boyfriend

Beacause it has to be a kpop person duh!!-Me

But....

No.

But....

I said no. Besides we have to start to get to work on it bronto!!! And just worning you Loveless is going to be sad...like really sad

Anyway thanks for readin!!!

But......

No!!!!!