The New Girl

Soccer Is My Game

*Luhans P.O.V*

There was a new girl in SM High. She was diffrent from other people at SM High. She was blonde (a natral blonde at that)she was about 5ft 3. She had on a pair of jeans,T-shirt, aqua glasses,and no makeup. This was strange because all the girls at SM had makeup on. Another strange thing about her was that  she was'nt  Chinese. Not even Asian at all. She was American through and through her brown eys looked mysterious through her glasses. 

 

Luhan thought about her constantly . Wondering if  he would have any classes with this starange girl. He looked to see if she was in any of her classes.

World History?

No.

Math?

No.

Science?

Yes.

Mrs. Ceni smiled at the girl. "Tell us your name and were you're from."the teacher instructed. Everyone waited. The girl smiled and said "My name is Katlyn Yeager and I'm form Miami ,Flordia".

She sat next to Luhan and smiled at him showing perfectly strait white teath.He gulped and smiled back.

"Hi my name is Luhan."

"Mines Katlyn"

"So you're from Florida... whats it like?"

"Not cold. Warm most of the time. You could go to the beach all year long..unlike here. You'd freze your off in this weather."

"Well it is December."

"Yeah I know that..."

"Do you play any sports???"

"Yeah..soccer mostly"

"Tryouts for the soccer team are soon you should try out..."

"Really?? I just might....." "Mrs.Yeager!!!!!Get to work!!!" Mrs.Ceni shouted. "I'll tell you more about it after class." Luhan wispered and turned around.

*Katlyns P.O.V*

Luhan seemed like a nice guy. He was cool with science and he didn't seem like a huge jock like they do in the U.S. He also seemed like a guy she might date. His blonde hair,brown eyes,and tall muscular body. This guy was practically bilt to play sports. A guy who didn't mind a girl plying his sport was a first. Back in Miami she had had a boyfriend named George. He was tall good looking not to mention bilt for sports. He was kind and loveing upuntil Turkey Bowl(a flag football game around Thanksgiving) when he found out she would be preticipateing not as a cheerleader but as a player. This made George angry when he found out and broke up with her at that moment. She was heart broken but vowed she would only date guys who were ok with her being a sports player. Luhan turned and smiled at her. "So have you made up your mind yet?Tryouts are today after if you're intrested"he said as he stood up and pushed his chair in as the bell rang. "Sure I'll tryout!!"she said with a little to much enthusiasum. She blushed madly hopeing he wouldn't notice. He just smilied and waved as he walked down the hall "See you at lunch!!"he called as he dispeared into the dark unknown of the school.