Happy Valentines Day -Chanyeol

EXO Imagines

"Hey.. erm can you meet me at the Music Room after school? Chanyeol ask as he scratches his neck. "Er .. erm.. sure" you answer. "Great.Thanks" "But.." you were about to ask him why does he want s to meet you after school at the Music Room but quickly walk away towards his class."Hmm.. Oh well." you thought and walk to class with a glee feeling.

"Yah! What happened just now? What were you two talking about?" your annoying bestfriend Yiing Hui ask. "What do mean ?" you ask. " Don't lie to me. I saw everything.. You were talking about something with Chayeol at the hall just now. So quick tell me .." she beg. "Nah, it was nothing" " I don't think so.. Yah! Tell me" Yiing Hui starts tickling you. "Stop it! Yah! Fine, I'll tell you promise you won't tell anyone?" you say. "Promise.. maybe not" she say softly. "Okay fine I won't tell anyone.. I promise" she add. "Okay.. Chanyeol wants to meet me at the Music Room later after school" you whisper. "What?! I can't hear you" "Chanyeo; waants to meet me at the Music Room later after school" you say slight louder and hoping that this time she heard ver clearly.But maybe she heard it a little too clearly. "OMG YOUR CRUSH CHANYEOL WANTS TO MEE- " "Shut UP!!" you say as you place your hands on Yiing Hui's mouth. "Hehe.. I was just a little suprised.." she say. "Maybe too suprised. I was suprised to when he asked me earlier on." you say. "Well, lucky you your crush wants to meet you.. mine didn't even ask me. Maybe he is too shy .." she say and put her face in her hands. "Or maybe because he is too scared of you.. Who knows you might suddenly eat him up on your first date or something." you say as you pat her shoulder. "Your evil" " I know" "And that is why your my bestfriend" she says as she hugs you.

 

~After school..

 

"Should I go, or should I not go .." you think. "Yah! What are you doing here? Stop thinking just go and meet him already will you?" Yiing Hui say as she suddenly pops out of no where. "Eh! You can read my mind?" "Hmm.. I have super powers..You don't know? Just joking.Just go already. Pity him if you don't go.He was all happy when you said yes earlier and if he finds out that your not going he would so broken hearted." "But.." "Stop saying 'but' and go." "Okay.." you say. "Bye see you tomorrow, remember to tell me what happen later." " Busy body. Everything also you need to know. Bye" you say and walk towards the Music Room.

as you are walking towards the Music Room, you heard someone strumming the guitar. You entered the room and you see Chanyeol sitting on the stage strumming his guitar, smilling at you. You smile back. You take a sit which is 4 rows away from the stage.he is singing to you while smilling with goofy smile. When he finish singing he place his guitar on the floor and walk towards you. 

"Hey, erm.. thanks for coming" he says shyly. "No problem. Nice performance." you say. "Thanks .. Here, this is for you" he pulls out a rose. "Thank you" you blush." I kinda like you.." he says shyly. "Kinda?" you ask. "Okay maybe more than that. I like you a lot." "Haha.. I kinda like you too.."you say. "Kinda?" now it is his turn to ask. "Hahaah, now it's your turn to catch me. I like you a lot too.." you blush. " Woah! Your face is completely red. Hahaaha" Chanyeol laughs. "Yah! Stop it" you hit him on his houlder. "Ouch.." he say. "I'm so sorry" "Nah, it's okay. Happy Valentines Day" he hugs you and gave you a light kiss on your forehead and quickly runs out. "Yah! Babo" you laugh to yourself. "Happy Valentines Day!" you shout out loud making sure he heard that. 

 

 

 

___________________

Hey guys, I'm sorry I didn't update my stories lately I have been very busy with school.. :[ ... Anyways Happy Valentines Day ( a late wish ) :]