You Need A Man -Lay

EXO Imagines

"Oppa! Watch out!" you shouted at Lay who was at sitting down on a bench at your house garden."Why?" he asked. "Blanket is running towards you!". Blanket is your little Chihuahua. Everytime when Blanket sees Lay it will always jump on him and his face."Ah! I can't let it my face!" "Don't worry, she is not in the mood th chase after you today.. " you said as you walk towards him. "Why?" "I don't know.. Maybe she is just sick of this face of yours.." "Eh! Why would anyone be sick of my handsome face?" he said while striking a pose. "How would I know. Let's get in, it's starting to drizzle" you said. "Okay.." 

"Chagie~ I've got something to tell you..it's not very important so don't worry. Actually it's quite important.. or maybe not-" "Quick what is it?" you cut him."Erm.. my parents think that it is dangerous for a PRETTY lady like you to stay at home alone.." he said. "But I'm not alone.." "Blanket does not count.You need a guy to protect you at home.. you know.." he said shyly. "What do you mean by that?" "I have decided to stay with you here. For your safetyness and my happiness..hehe" he blushed. "Ah.. really? But don't worry I will be fine" "No, I want to protect you. Even my parents agree with me that I should stay with you" he hugged you. "Okay.. but you will have to face Blanket everyday.Will you be fine with that?" you asked. "Sure, for you I would do anything.. by the way getting in the face by a dog is nothing.. hehe". "But where are you gonna sleep at? Toilet or with Blanket outside?" you teased. "Erm.. I prefer with you." he kissed your forehead.

 

 

 

 

Author's note:

Hey, hope you guys liked it.. Feel free to comment down below and request for an imagine with your Bias and the situation but only EXO members.. Bye!