I will always PROTECT you -Kris

EXO Imagines

"Yah! Give it back to me!" you said as you triyed to grab your phone from a group of bullies. "Why should we? Your just a poor girl who is no match for us.Why do you think we listen to you and treat you like one of us?" the leader said."Befause she is my girlfriend and if any of you kids ever disturbs her shall get a lesson from me. Now give it back." Kris said as he snatched your phone from them and gave it back to you. "Huh! Who are you.. Why does everyone always protects you?!" the leader shouted. "Beacuse she has a charm that makes poeple want to proctect her. Any problem?" Kris asked while placing his hands on your shoulder. " Nope.. nothing.." the leader said. "Let's go. This people makes me feel annoyed." Kris siad a s he drags you out of the class to the hallway."Yah! Class is about to start." you said as you tried to drag him back to class. "I know but we could skip class and go for a date?" "No! We should be studying besides our final exam is next week!" you punched his arm and continued dragging hime back to class. "Ouch.It's just the finak exam nothing serious." he said while trying to get out of your grip. "Yah! Let's go back to class and study or else no more dates on Sunday mornings!" you shouted. "Fine.." he said walking to class on his own. "Good boy" you kissed him.