Chapter 1

Shattered Heart

                                                  z224969394.jpg

Author's P.o.v 
"Yeobo! Our Baekhyun has gotten injured!" Mrs.Byun said as she her sons sleeping face "Are you sure this will work?" She asked in a worried tone. "Absoblutely Daeha he's our son & he should marry those of his status, so don't worry by the time that girl he callls a friend finds out it'll be to late." He said reasurring his wife who was almost out the door as she was making a call.

Mr.Byun looked endearingly at his son & as he stood up to leave he told Baekhyun he was sorry. He then looked sorrowfully at a photo he kept in his wallet saying to himself "I'm sorry Junghyuk but I couldn't keep your promise." 


Mrs.Byun had always though of how Baekhyun came to meet a person not of his status & her own husband knew the answer.

*Flashback*

Junghyuk  I'd like you to meet my son he said as he motioned for the little boy to come foward. 

Mr.Byun knelted down to his sons height & said "Baekhyun I would like for you to meet a two special people today, okay?" He said patting his son's ruffled hair.

"Okay Abeoji!" the young Baekhyun said surprisingly confident. Baekhyun saw the stranger introduce a shy little kid his age to him & he couldn't help but chuckle a bit because she wouldn't meet his eyes. So he decided to introduce himself.

"Ahn Yeong! My name is Byun Baekhyun nice to meet you!" I said smiling brightly

"Ahn Yeong Baehyun, my name is Ahn Chaerin!" she suddenly squeaked out meeting my eyes.

My breath hitched a bit when she looked at me & I turned red suddenly looking around bashfully.


The next few years the two now best friends would always hang out together.

One day years later when they were both 14.

Junghyuk  Chaerin's father spoke with Mr.Byun. "Young-ho, please take care of Chae I'm afraid I can't be there for her anymore I have lukemia" he said chuckling slightly watching Chae & Baek play so he could imprint that picture into his head. 

"Wait is there anything I can do to help you overcome it?" Mr.Byun said. "No Young-ho I have ignored the symtoms for too long and it's too late now. But you can help me do something, Promise that you'll look after Chae and her mother for me." Mr. Byun had no other choice, he couldn't save his own friend so he would do his last wish "I promise Ahn Junghyuk ". 


Minseok's P.o.v 
"Let's see what's on the t.v Uncle Minseok!" A young boy called excitedly "Alright Taeyoung let me check" But once he did he regretted it, there on t.v the newsreporter was saying "Byun Baekhyun the son and heir to the Byun International Resort has been gravely injured, currently he is recovering at Seoul National Hospital."

Before he could comprehend he heard a cry & turned around to face a horror struckened Chaerin. "Wh-What was that Uncle?" She asked shakenly 

Chaerin's P.o.v

"Wait-" Before Uncle Minseok could say more I took my keys and hurried out the door. I couldn't believe what I saw my best friend was in the hospital! 
I drove as fast as I could to the hospital but due to my leg injury healing I had drove slower than I'd like. I tapped my hand impatiently on the wheel waiting for the traffic to subdue. 
When I had finally made it to the hospital I quickly gone to the main desk. "Um... Excuse me but where is Byun Baekhyun's room?" She looked me up & down making me feel a bit self -consious before saying "Pardon me but what is your relationtion to him?". I realized that she was judging me since the Byun's were high up she was basically saying that I didn't look like I was rich so how would I know him? 
"I know him from school & as student rep. the teacher wanted me to check up on his condition." I quickly told the lie 
She hesitated but finally told me she'll look into the system for his room. I bit my lip anxiously waiting for the room number when she finally said unsurely looking at me "Miss, Mr.Byun is currently residing in room 343 on the third level." "Thank you!" I shouted back when I reached the elevator. 

It seemed like ages have past since I've been in the elevator when it finally open to the third floor she ran through the hallways scanning for the room number & passed a blonde guy who looked back to her as she ran passed him curiously

Then she spotted the number 343, she approached ready to open the door but before she did she heard voices talking she looked through the door window and was shocked to see who was in there.

Baekhyun's P.o.v
"Baekhyun, Baekhyun please don't leave!" I heard a voice call, I turned around toward the voice & was then facing a faceless girl who just reapeated those words over & over. 
As I tried to get closer she just kept getting further & further away. Suddenly I jolted awake in a all white room. I tried to get up, as I did a sudden pain erupted on my head, I put my hands to my head & was surprised to find bandages. My mind wondered back to the faceless girl in my dreams, she seems so familiar yet I couldn't pin point who she was. I realized I really couldn't remeber anything about who I was. 
Something shifted next to me causing me to look to my right to find a young girl sleeping by my side. I smiled softly that this girl whoever she was came to visit me and just maybe could be the faceless girl in my dreams.

She suddenly awoke in front of him and saw him staring at her smiling. Making her flushered for a moment before he asked for her name. "Ah... Ahn Yeong My name is Ara Jung, Uh if you don't mind me asking do you remeber me at all?"

"I don't really remember anything at all Ara, do you mind me asking who you were in my life?" I said to her.

"I-I was your girlfriend & future fiance!" she seemed to say all to eagerly to me.

Nobody's P.o.v
From a far a heart was breaking seeing this scene from the door. 
Mrs.Byun who had just came out of the restroom saw a girl standing by her son's door & knew all to well what was happening.

"Oh, Chaerin how lovely of you to come visit my Baekhyun but isn't it a bit rude to easedrop on him & his fianće?" she said with fake kindness and emphasizing the word fiancé to her. 

Chaerin had turned walking away from Mrs.Byun; she scoffed in disdain as she thought that insolent girl doesn't even have manner's how dare she just walk away when I'm talking to her!

She saw Chaerin wiping away tears as she walked away and smiled in satisfaction seeing that her plan had worked & Baekhyun had finally escaped from the reaches of that girl.

She thought to herself as she began to approach her son's room "This Is for Baekhyun's own good Daeha, you just saved him from marrying someone unworthy of the family name; in time Baekhyun will love Ara yes he will love her." she said to herself as if trying to convince herself.

Chaerin quickly ran when she turned in the hallway thinking back to the scene she knew Baekhyun had a fiance but she didn't expect it to be her own worst enemy.

While thinking she almost bulldozed into a person; she lowered her head and said sorry quietly & was about to walk away but before she did a hand shot out and grabbed her shoulders. She looked up only to meet a familiar pair of mischeivious brown eyes.

Author's Note

Hey, I hope you guys support me on this story! :)

Please Comment, & Subscribe Thanks! 

                                                                                    -Cherrybloss21