Chapter 2

Shattered Heart

                                            best-love-quotes-tumblr30.jpg

Stand Up-BTOB-

Third Person

Shielding my face away from him I asked "L-L.Joe what are you doing here?" 

I slowly looked up to him when he didn't answer me, when I did he immediately engulfed me into a hug. I tried to pull away but it seemed everytime I tried his grip would just get tighter. He my hair slowly, "Chae, I saw what happened earlier. Are you alright?" Holding back my tears I pushed him away and said with my voice wavering slightly that I was okay & started to walk away.

I watched Chae walk away but seeing her this heartbroken I couldn't just leave her so I went forward and back hugged her. "Chae I know you're not okay and I also know you're tough, but sometimes even the toughest people have weak moments so just let it out." 

 Baekhyun's P.o.v

-2 months later-

Its been months since the accident, & now school is about to start without me having any memories of who I am, or even who my friends were.

Stepping out of my convertable, I go to open Ara's door for her. When she steps out of the car we walked together to the entrance, reaching the entrance she suddenly took a hold of my hand as we entered the hallway. Immediately students were either gawking at our entwined hands or squealing over it. 

Feeling uncomfortable I pulled my hand away from hers. "Baekie oppa whats wrong?" she asked looking at me a bit hurt.

Before I could reply, I saw a person running towards us yelling my name loudly. When he reached us he stared at Ara and me strangely before saying "If you don't mind I'll be borrowing him" not waiting for her answer he took off dragging me along with him. He finally stopped in an empty room and turned around to face me. "Byun Baekhyun what were you doing with that thing?!" he said while looking out the door cautiously to see if she followed them "I though you hated her guts after what she did last year!". I looked at him confusingly before saying "I don't know what your talking about but you can't go and randomly bash on someone thats innocent!" I yelled angrily at this person before walking away and brushing shoulders with him.

Chanyeol scoffed while watching this unregonizable person walk away in his best friend's body "I don't know what happened to you Byun Baekhyun but I'm gonna figure it out" he though to himself before walking away to tell his friends about the incident.

I was in the hallways walking around looking for Ara, thinking back to what that guy said he seemed to know me and Ara. I know I was being rash when I said those words to him but could I really trust that guy with what he said about Ara? Deep in though I didn't notice where I was walking and I bumped into a person. I looked down to see a girl who was picking up her scattered papers on the ground. I bent down to help her and then gave her the papers to her. She said thank you but when she looked up at me I saw her momentarily freeze. Studying her I asked "Have we met before?" Before he could get her answer a blonde guy suddenly poped up between us, ignoring my presence he dragged her away saying "Come on Chae we're gonna be late if we don't hurry!" I saw the blonde look back and glare at me for a second before she also turned to look back at me with a slight apolgetic smile. 

I saw Ara across the hallway walking towards me so I went towards her before almost tripping over something on the floor. I looked down to see a wallet, I picked it up and was about to open it to see who's it was but I immeadietly closed it and tossed it into my bag when Ara came. 

Chaerin's P.o.v 

I looked towards him with a sigh "I guess we won't be sitting next to each other for this semester Byunghun" He looked towards me and ruffled my hair "At least we will have luch together Chae, don't worry this oppa will be here to protect you" He said trying to act tough. I laughed at his act before going to my seat in the back row. 

"Alright class this year we will start off with the annual singing competition, I have already paired up everyone" Miss Gong annouced to everybody's dismay. 

"The pair's will be Jung Yonghwa & Kang Minhyuk, Jung Daeun & Oh Sehun, Son Naeun & Kim Myungsoo, Park Jiyeon & Lee Joon, Choi Junhong & Moon Jongup, Lu Han & Seo Joohyun, and finally Lee Byunghun & Ahn Chaerin. But due to having an uneven number of students there will be one group of 3" Right when she said that a person came barging in, "Byun Baekhyun since you are late and everybody has paired up you can pick a group to join" Mrs Gong said sternly.


Author's Note

I know its another short short chapter but I promise hope I can come up with longer chapters in the future! Dx

Anyways... Can anybody figure out which anime this is from? Whoever figures this out gets 30 karma points! 

*Update: Since nobody has guessed the anime, I guess the 30 karma giveaway thing is closed. Also thank you to suejineun for at least trying! ^^

APB1021.jpg

 

~Cherrybloss♥