Remember me?

100 Days With This Idiot.

Kikwang and I woke up earlier than the others so we could go get some grocery shopping and house chores done.

As we were driving, it was still pretty awkward for us to talk to each other alone. But for some reason, I felt that under that pretty face and hot body, there was someone I once knew in him. But.. What am I to say? 
I've never met him before.... Right?

I pushed the cart and put some milk inside the basket.
"Okay so... Kimchi, Sausages.... Toaste waffles..?" Kikwang stared at me.
I shrugged my shoulders and smiled.

"Toaster waffles.. bread.. what else?" He asked.
I continued to push the cart and grabbed some chips and popcorn. Kikwang crossed his arms and looked at me.
"Hey, ease up on the junk food. You're gonna get fat."

I laughed and continued to push. Suddenly, something caught our attention as we turned the corner.
We passed by a small movie shop that was showing a poster of the movie "Spiritied Away"
I smiled and walked up to the poster and touched the picture of the girl "Chihiro".

"This movie... Was my childhood." I whispered to myself. I grazed my hand over it and a small tear came to my eye and I almost broke down then and there.
Kikwang looked at me with awed eyes and touched the poster too.

"It was mine too." He said to me.
Suddenly, a flashback came to my head.

"AJ! AJ! Remember the part when Haku transformed into that HUGE blue dragon!?" I screamed with amazement.
AJ laughed and ran after me.

"Yeah! That was so cool!" He put out his arms like an airplane and pretended to fly around the backyard.
"Wanna go watch it again?!" I asked.
"Yeah!" He screamed.

We both ran into the house, until a woman wearing a white suit came up to us. She didn't take a single glance at me. She picked up AJ and turned around then walked away. AJ was thrashing and crying as the woman was walking away.
"NO! NO! EUNSE!!! " He was sobbing, and he was shaking, trying to break free. 

I chased after AJ with tears in my eyes as he was being taken away. Before I could run out the door, another man stood in my way and blocked the door. 

Kikwang put his hand on my shoulder, and I turned to look at him. I stared at the way his face was shaped, how his arm felt on my shoulder. My eyes widened and I took a couple steps backward, I began to cry as the memory of AJ being taken away replayed in my head.

I haven't cried about this in over 10 years.. And how come, when I look at Kikwang... I feel the urge t cry over it again... There was something strange about him... I don't know what... But.. its there.

Photobucket

Kikwang's POV

After all this time... She still does remember me... I'm glad... But was my name change and my self improvment worth it to let her know that I'm still here?
Eunse would have remembered me already if I wasn't in this hideous form...

Will she still accept me if I looked like this? Will she actually leave Junhyung and Hyunseung for me?
I wiped her tears and smiled at her.

"Why are you crying? We're at a super market silly!" I joked with her.
Her tears stopped and she wiped her eyes with her blue sweater... Funny.. She still cried the same way.

"Cha, lets go. Junhyung-sshi and Hyunseung will be waking up soon." I told her.
She wiped her eyes again and her eyes winced.

"Okay -laughs- lets go, my contacts are hurting me" she whined.

Photobucket

Omo. Short update. I'm sorry T____T
Btw, I'm gonna try to be a updating a little more frequently because....
I have another fanfic coming up!~ LMAO.
I'm sorry, but I really love writing fanfics. kekkekekeke

http://bubb1e-tae.tumblr.com

Follow me! :3