You don't care about me, I don't care about you.

100 Days With This Idiot.

"Where have you been" Junhyung said with crossed arms. 
He stared at me with piercing eyes as I put the grocery bags on the counter.

"You don't have any authority over me, so why should I tell to you?" I took the food out of the bag and began to put them away, avoiding eye contact with Junhyung. 
He scoffed and looked away for a moment.

"Yah, you could have ran away from the house or go back to Seoul without me." 
I slammed my hand onto the table, turned around, and pointed my finger at him.

"I would have already done that already. Obviously you don't care where I've been, so quit acting all over protective and ." 

"Aish... I d--..." He paused.

"..... You're right... I don't care."

"Good. Now go away, you're getting on my nerves." 

He didn't say another word, instead, he just walked upstairs like the stupid bratty kid that he is.

Photobucket

Junhyung's POV
I shut the door closed and thrashed my arms around and sighed.

What the . Why is she so mean all of a sudden? It seemed like we were getting along a couple days ago. Now shes acting all mean and y. Then again.... Why SHOULD I give a damn about her? Its not like she gives a damn about me. Psh.... 

Eunse walked in and didn't take a good look at me. She passed by and took her clothes out the suitcase. I looked at her, and noticed some small things about her.

Her long hair, her average sized legs, her frail looking arms. The looked really cute on her. She pulled out a small and -- I'm putting emphasis on the small!

Small dress and pulled out some high heels. She also pulled out some type of barrel thingy. 

She disappeared into the bathroom, and about 15 minutes later came out wearing the skimpy pink dress and heels. I swear to god, I COULD NOT control myself from this point.

"Eunse I--"

"You what?" She bursted.

She pulled the dress down a little bit and bent down to pick up the clothes on the floor.

"I'm S---"

Suddenly, the door clicked open and Hyunseung walked in.

"Hey Eunse---BOOTY." Hyunseung looked up and walked around Eunse without looking down.
"Uhg you ert!" She stamered and wacked Hyunseung with her purse.

I stood there like an invisible doll just waiting to be noticed.
"W-Where are you guys going?" I asked twiddling my thumbs.

Eunse blew her curled hair from her face and didn't answer, instead she picked up her heel and pretended to adjust the buckle.
"Oh, me and Eunse were gonna go and catch a play together." Hyunseung said with a smile.

Eunse got up and smiled back at him. Hyunseung offered his elbow to her, she immeadiately grabbed on and leaned in close to him.
"Let's go?" He said

Eunse shook her head yes, and Hyunseung waved at me.
"We'll be back by midnight! Bye Hyung!"
I nodded my head and showed a half smile.

Then they left the room right away.

Photobucket

I don't know why, but it hurt to see Eunse walk away with him.  I mean, it hurt like a total . It seemed like he was walking away with something that was attached to my chest. 

Ever since they left for the play, ALL I've been thinking about was her. She may be the nastiest on this planet, but there was something mind bottling about her that I seem to.. adore?

 

What could they have been doing this entire time? Aren't plays only suppose to last like... 2 hours?

I glanced and the clock.
12:45 am

They're 45 minutes late! He said they would be home by 12! 

I sat down in the living room as I heard a car pulling up in front of the house. I heard giggling and talking as they approached the door. 
I heard the keys click, but.. no one came inside.

Photobucket

Nobody's POV

"Oppa! Thanks for taking me out! I really needed this!" Eunse said happily.
 Hyunseung smiled at her and instered the key into the lock.

"No problem! Anytime for a friend~" He said sweetly.
Eunse smiled back and wrapped his arms around Hyunseung

"Thank you..." She said softly.

Hyunseung twisted the key and his arm slowly went down. He grabbed Eunse's arm for a moment and his fingers traveled down Eunse's arm.
"You don't need to thank me..." Hyunseung said with a really quiet voice.

He leaned close to Eunse and closed his eyes, She did the same. 
They both leaned in and their lips touched. They stood there for a couple seconds before they went inside.

Junhyung closed the curtain and didn't say a word. He just went upstairs and pretended to sleep.

Photobucket

MURHURHUHRHUR. Sorry for the late update, I've been so busy with other things ;__;
Follow me on my tumblr!

http://bubb1e-tae.tumblr.com