Melting Ice

Be Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

L and Minhye went to various rides. They even went to kid’s rides like merry-go round. L was enjoying the date while Minhye was just with her expressionless face. After 2 hours, they already went on all of the rides. They decided to just walked around the place while looking at the people selling things.

“Do you want to buy anything?” L asked Minhye who was looking at the accessories.

“No.” She said and walked to the other stall while L followed her.

While walking Minhye’s eyes landed on one accessory. It was a hello kittle bangle. She stopped on her tracks and walked to the stall.

“Welcome.” The seller greeted her. Minhye’s eyes locked on the bangle. A hello kitty bangle to be precise. She used to love hello kitty. She thought that the brand was the cutest thing ever… but when she saw hello kitty it reminded her of Jinyoung.

That’s when she started to stop buying hello kitty stuff.

She looked at it for a long time and then walked away.

L was puzzled. He heard from his in-laws that Minhye love hello kitty. But why she didn’t buy the bangle?  He turned to the seller.

“Ahjussi… how much is the hello kitty bangle?” L asked the seller.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was 8.30p.m. L and Minhye walked along the riverside. Other couples walked side by side while holding hands. Some sat on a bench and cuddled next to each other. Enjoying each other company.

Minhye hugged herself as the cold air went passed her thin layer shirt. Suddenly she felt a warm thing on her shoulder. She looked behind and saw L fixing his jacket on Minhye shoulder.

Minhye pushed the jacket away.

“I don’t need it. Just wear your jacket.” Minhye said but L kept pushing the jacket back on Minhye’s shoulder.

“Stop the gentleman act and wear the jacket back.” Minhye pushed the jacket from her shoulder. If Minhye was been stubborn so was L.

He wrapped the jacket around Minhye’s shoulder and then yanked her forward to his chest. Minhye eyes widened at the closed interaction. Her hands were pressed against L broad chest.

Their faces were just inches away and she could felt L breathed on her forehead.

Please log in to read the full chapter