Can U Smile

Be Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

L was waiting outside and grinning like a foolish. He was happy to have his first date with Minhye. It’s like once in a life time chance for him.  

Minhye went out from the house and met with L. He didn’t notice her because he’s too busy in his own world. Minhye tapped his shoulder and he turned around.

Minhye was wearing a simple printed black t-shirt and white scarf around her neck. She wore denim short and buckled denim sneaker wedges.

“Can we go now?” Minhye asked in a bored tone which woke up L from his trance. Of course just wore simple clothes but to him, Minhye looked really beautiful in whatever she wears.

“Sure but I didn’t bring my car.” L said. Minhye raised an eyebrow.

“Then? You’ll take my car?” Minhye asked but L shook his head.

“Then what? We’re gonna walk?” Minhye asked annoyed.

“Not exactly… we’re taking the bus.” L said with a smile. Minhye blinked for a couple of seconds and then frowned.

“I’m not taking the bus. I’m going back in the mansion.” Minhye started to walk back inside when L said something that she doesn’t want to hear.

“Should I rap instead of singing?” L asked. Minhye slowly turned around.

“You wouldn’t dare.” Minhye said in a low voice.

“Oh yes I would. The microphone and the speaker are still there.”  L pointed to the front of the mansion. It was true. Those things were still there.

Minhye sighed irritably.

“You’re getting on my nerves.” Minhye said.

“I know… now… Shall we?” L held out his hand. Minhye slapped it away and started to walk to the bus stop. L smiled and followed behind her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They arrived at the bus stop. Just a few people were there since all people had gone to work and school. Some people noticed them as the Kim heir and Lee heiress. Murmurs started to fill up the small bus stop.

“Omo! Isn’t that Kim Myungsoo and Lee Minhye? The heir and heiress of Kim Corp and Lee Corp?” “They looked so cute together!”

L was enjoying the murmurs while Minhye… she doesn’t care about anything. The bus arrived. L and Minhye went inside. Paid the ticket and sit at the back.

“Where are we going?” Minhye asked.

“Somewhere.” L said. Minhye just leaned her head on the window and watched the pas

Please log in to read the full chapter