Heiress of the Lee Corp

Be Mine
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

*Knock Knock*

Minhye looked up from her laptop when she heard knocks on the door.

The door opened and showed a tall man with a nice featured at the door. It was her dad secretary Choi Minho.

“Yes Mr. Choi?” Minhye asked.

“Mr. Lee would like you to come to his office Miss Minhye.” Minho said.

“Why?” Minhye asked and shut her laptop.

“He will tell you once you arrived at his office. He ordered me to come here to fetch you.” Minho said.

“Araso. Let me get ready.” Minhye said and stood up from her chair.

“Umm... Miss Minhye.” Minho called and Minhye turned to look at him.

“Mr. Lee sent you this dress for you to wear to go to his office.” Minho said and snapped his finger. The maid came with a black work dress.

“Thank you. Put it on my bed and you may go.” Minhye said. Minho and the maid bowed. Minho left first while the maid put the dress on the bed first before leaving and shut the door.

Minhye went to the bathroom to get ready.

After that she went out from the bathroom with the dress that her father bought for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Minhye went out from her white Bugatti Veyron with everyone watching her in amazed. She entered the building with the workers staring at her.

She had this aura that made people respect her more.

Her cold and serious appearance made them quiet and scared.

Minhye went to his father secretary Choi Minho who arrived first. Minhye ordered Minho to go first since she can drive herself.

“Miss Minhye.” Minho bowed in respect. Minhye nodded her head.

Please log in to read the full chapter