SHINee find out they're going to be fathers.

Random Scenerio Shiz

The title. Read the title. Shisus.

 

Minho: (set in the kitchen. You're making coffee for him, waiting for the kettle to boil)

You: Minho, I have something to tell you *fiddling with your fingers*

Minho: *cuddles you tightly from behind* What's up?

You: *sobs* I don't know how you'll react... I mean, we're not married...

Minho: *lets you go* W-what do you mean?! *gasps with realisation* P-p-pre---

You: Y-yes... I'm pregnant... *sobs more, falling to the floor, crying*

Minho: *turns away from you* Oh man. I'm an idol, man... *kicks a chair over*

You: O-Oppa... *wipes tears from your eyes* Does that mean... we're over?

Minho: *turns to you and lifts you up, holds your hands with a raised eyebrow* No man, I mean, damn, the wedding! I'm an idol! They'll be too many people...

 

Onew: (same beginning as Minho- except you're more strong minded here... because Onew.)

You: Lee Jinki. *turns to him and stares at him in the eyes*

Onew: *sitting by kitchen table, reading* What? *looks at you seriously*

You: How do you feel about marriage? *tilts head*

Onew: *sighs* Not this again, yah... No marriage yet, I'm too young *looks away from you*

You: Well, with a baby on the way, marriage is inevitable, Oppa.

Onew: *falls off chair* WHAT?! YOU'RE PREGNANT?! WHAT?! *splutters*

You: *smirks* It's kind of your fault, Jinki.

Onew: Oh God. *runs to you and puts head against your belly; you don't react* You can't hear the baby like this, can you?

You: No, Onew. No. *sighs*

 

Jonghyun: (blah blah ^^^^^^^^)

You: Yah Jongie~ *sits down next to him whilst kettle boils*

Jonghyun: *smiles at you* Hm? *randomly kisses your cheeks out of the blue*

You: I have to tell you something *holds you hand*

Jonghyun: I know. You're pregnant. *kisses your cheeks and holds you tightly*

You: *spluttering* W-wha... h-h-how...

Jonghyun: *ruffles your hair* Gotta hide your pregnancy tests better. I'm Kim Jonghyun, you know.

You: *blushes* I love you.

Jonghyun: I love you, too. *kisses you again*

 

Key: (blah blah ^^^^^^^^^^ x2)

You: *watches Key make you tea; you're sitting down* *sighs*

Key: *turns to you* What's up?

You: *shakes head* Nothing.

Key: *pouts and walks to you, bends down* Don't be like that, sweet heart.

You: *tears fall down your face* Oppa, I'm pregnant.

Key: *no reaction* That's great, sweet heart why were you so scared--- *pauses* I'm going to be A DADDY?! A DADDY?! *picks you up and spins you, planting kisses to your cheeks*

You: We're going to be parents! *laughs with tears*

Key: And I get to plan the wedding, okay?! *kisses you*

 

Taemin: (blahdy-blahdy blah ^^^^^^^^^^^^ x3)

You: Taemin~ *seduces him with your fingers, holding his chin, lips close to his*

Taemin: *chuckling at you* Whaaat? *pulls away, laughing*

You: Taeminnie, being a daddy will be good for you? y Appa~ *blows kisses at him*

Taemin: *chuckling* I am a y Appa.

You: ..... *stares at him, waiting*

Taemin: I am a y Appa!? WHAT?! WHAAAAAAT?! OH MY GOD. NO! YOU'RE PREGNANT?! YESSS *runs and kisses you*

You: *smirking at him* I knew you'd love it.

Taemin: *kisses your cheeks* Of course, I'd love to be the y Appa of our beautiful children~ *holds you close*

 

how was that?