i finally know who she is

I Never Knew You Were The One ( sequel to How Did I fall for You )

 

Break Time, In the Cafeteria

 

Class just ended and right now you were on your way to the cafeteria for your break. Your best friend, Sooyoung was on holiday so she wont be coming school until next week which means you will probably be spending quite alot of time with P.O. *lucky sooyoungie~* you smirked. You noticed that P.O was already waiting for you at the other end of the cafeteria. 

 

"_______-ah~ over here!" P.O waved his hands up in the air as though he thought you couldnt spot him.

 

You nodded your head and went towards him. "YAH! i remember you telling me that you will tell me about that girl over there, Hyunah" you pointed  your finger towards Hyunah direction which was a few tables away from you and P.O.

 

"okay, chill~ but talking bout her makes me hate her more! yucks!" P.O pretended to puke. " okay..okay, i will tell you, a few years back before you came to this school, Hyunah used to be the most popular girl here before she went overseas to study, As you know, Block B and CNblue are also one of those who are the popular ones in school" that particular sentence at the end made you scoffed causing P.O to glared at you.

 

"okay..okay, sorry" you laughed. " well, continue..."

 

"very well then, the day after she confessed to Jaehyo hyung, yes she confessed. Hyung rejected of course because hyung only treated her like a little sister and nothing more since he is older than her by a year. That didnt stop her. She became some sort of a creepy stalker. She follows wherever hyung goes. Kind of annoying really. She is like a freaking glue! no matter how much hyung scream at her she still stays by his side. Then on the day she was going overseas, she went over to our dorm. Stalker!"

 

"Jihoon-ah...i get it with the stalker thingy. do continue"

 

"okay, she went over our dorm, and told hyung that she is leaving and onces she comes back, she will be waiting for hyung and if hyung doesnt accept her, she will continue to wait because she told hyung that she comes back to korea only for one thing which is to be with hyung. She doesnt gives up doesnt she? Creepy eh? " P.O ran his hands up and down on his arms.

 

"oh.. thats how it is.." a worried expression washed over your face.

 

"hey, you okay? but dont worry, i know hyung very well. he wont just leave you, he loves you too much. He wont go chasing after Hyunah and neither will he let Hyunah have him" P.O took your hand and gave you some comfort. you tried to let out a small smile.

 

"but why did he went and meet her?" you mumbled to yourself. P.O heard it and immediately shot up from his seat. "WHAT?! what do you meet hyung went and meet her?" P.O looks both confused and furious.

 

"Jihoon-ah, actually, the day oppa told me that he went and meet his lttle sister, which i mean his real little sister, he actually went and meet Hyunah, i overheard his conversation with her. " you then buried your face in between your hands. " he lied to me Jihoon-ah, he lied..."

 

"WHAT THE-!  i didnt know hyung will lie to you? he so gonna get it!" P.O cracked his knuckles.

 

"dont! i'll go and speak to him by myself. i'll find out by myself alright?" you gently sat P.O down. " i'll go talk to him.."

 

"b-but why will he go and meet her?! i thought he didnt even want to see her face let alone meet her!" P.O scratched his head.

 

*i dont know...i wish i knew why.. and i hope he wont lie to me again..* you thought to yourself feeling all worried.

 

heelooo dear readers!s

i'm really very sorry for the late update :(((

i was feeling very sick throughout the days i didnt get to update.

and my exams have already started.

so i'm very busy right now .

and i hope i could update this daily from now on. i promised!

i hope so.

anyway, i hope you guys enjoyed this chapter ^^

hehehe.