You not yourself today, Jaehyo-ah

I Never Knew You Were The One ( sequel to How Did I fall for You )

 

"Jihoon-ah.. She's Hyunah isnt she?" You tugged P.O's sleeves. "isnt she?"

 

"ah, yes! i hate her ! Creepy people are not my type of people seriously~ but dont worry,if she comes near you, i , Pyo Jihoon will protect you!" P.O wrapped an arm around your shoulders. You smiled. 

 

"thanks Jihoon-ah~" 

 

"BUT WHY MUST SHE COME BACK! I WANT HER GONE!!!"`P.O ran his hands through his hair in frustration. 

 

"jihoon, calm down... " You grabbed hold of his hand and tapped it lightly. " who is she exactly? why is everybody all around her?" 

 

"ahh her? SHE IS ONE CREEPY STALKER ! i tell you during breaktime alright? i dont want us to be late for school and i'm sure want to get out of her sight!" P.O pulled you away from the scene.

 

You took a tiny glance again at Hyunah. *she really is very pretty but i want to know who she is to oppa* you pouted. At the same moment, Hyunah made eye contact with you with a confused expression. You quickly looked away and walked in school with P.O by your side.

 

*huh? who's that girl with Jihoon? i've never seen her before.... is she Jihoon's girlfriend? hmmm.. i'll go talk to him later, i'm sure he misses me~* Hyunah smiled to herself. " awwww, you guys, i really have to go now. Thank you for the warm welcome!" Hyunah waved to the crowd of people in front of her. 

 

In Block B's dorm

 

"YAH! AHN JAEHYO! arent you going to wakeup? Have you forgotten you have school today?" B-bomb knocked furiously onto Jaehyo's door but there was no answer. "YAH!-"

 

"YAH! stop the shouting! i'm up and i know there's school today, where's _______?" Jaehyo peeked out from his room in search of finding you. 

 

B-bomb and the rest just shook their head. " she already went to school half an hour ago with Jihoon. You've forgotten didnt you?" b-omb asked Jaehyo. 

 

"i didnt, i overslept. Forget and overslept is a different thing, come on let's go or we will be late, we are walking to school you know~" Jaehyo went over to the dining table to grab some bread and went out the front door. 

 

"yeah right... " B-bomb let out a sigh. "let's go guys".He picked up his bag and went out the front door, catching up with Jaehyo. 

 

"Jaehyo-ah, dont mind me asking but where did you go yesterday? you do know that you kinda left _____-ah upset yesterday.." Zico went and walked beside Jaehyo. 

 

Jaehyo just stared at Zico and didnt even answer Zico's question to him creating curious and confused looks from the rest of block b. "fine if you dont want to tell me just dont give me that stare please~" Zico raised both his hands arm to defend himself. 

 

They realised something strange about Jaehyo today. He is not himself today. Something just isnt right about him but they didnt dare ask him anymore questions because the stare he gave them was just creeping them out.

 

*who exactly did he meet yesterday...* B-bomb thought to himself.

 

 

Hello~Hello~

how's everybody today?

hehehhee, hope you guys enjoy this chapter ^^

sorry yesterday i didnt get to update on it, i was revising for my upcoming 

exams T____T aish, i hate exams -.-"

*pouts* anyway, thank you for reading this up till now ^^ *bows*

kekekeke~ okayokay i got to go now !  dont forget comment!comment! :D

*pyong*