Dont touch My Jaehyo Oppa!

I Never Knew You Were The One ( sequel to How Did I fall for You )

 

In class

 

*beep!beep!beep*

 

Jaehyo stood up from his seat, signalled the teacher and went out from the classroom. " hello?" he didnt even look at the caller ID.

 

"OPPA~!" Hyunah screamed from the other end of the line. " i miss you already~"

 

Jaehyo felt like throwing his phone away just be hearing Hyunah's voice but of course he didnt. " what do you want!? dont you know i'm having a class right now and you just interrupted it!"

 

"i just missed hearing your voice oppa~ hehe, let's meet again shall we? after school, i'm out from school at around 2, lets meet then-" Hyunah was then stopped by Jaehyo.

 

"Hyunah-ah, i got no time for you really, i havent seen my girlfriend since yesterday so would you please stop calling me?" Jaehyo raised his voice over the phone.

 

"oppa~ why do you sound so angry? i only want to see you oppa.. is it so hard? and i'm sure your GIRLFRIEND wont mind~" Hyunah tried to make a cute voice.

 

"aish, chinja! dont you ever get it? i cant and i wont be with you hyunah-ah, please understand.. no matter what you try, i wont accept you!" Jaehyo started to feel very frustation.

 

"but oppa-" before Hyunah could even finish her sentence, Jaehyo hung up on her. * she is just being a pest to me! because of her, i lied to _____ for the first time and i have yet to even tell _______ the truth! aish! she keeps making my life difficult.* Jaehyo ruffled his hair in anger.

 

On the other end

 

"oppa, is no fun but i'm not giving up just yet..i know i still stand a chance, just you wait oppa, i'll make you mine!" Hyunah smiled to herself.

 

Hyunah was standing in front of the girl's toliet when she saw you coming out from it. "hey, you're that girl who was with P.O! mind me asking, are you his girlfriend or something? because you seem quite close to him~" Hyunah out of the blue asked you that.

 

"w-what do you mean? NO! of course not! my relationship with him is more like a silbing. And i already have someone and its not him" You were taken aback. Firstly, this was the first time you ever had a conversation with her, the girl whom is Jaehyo's little stalker and two, she seems like the kind who wants to know everything.

 

*gosh, i just feel like asking her straight in the face, what does she wants from oppa! but i just cant..* you thought to yourself.  "i'm sorry but i have to go-" before you could even leave, Hyunah grab hold of your hand all of a sudden.

 

" are you close with anyone else in Block B?" she looked at you curiously.

 

You eyes widen at the sudden question from her. " huh? i dont know what you talking about.." you pretended to not know anything.

 

"Dont you lie to me, in Block B, if you are close to anyone in block b, it means you're close to all of the other members.." Hyunah looked at you closely. " are you sure you dont know what i'm trying to say" you just looked back at her not knowing what else to say back.

 

"i-i-i, wait, why should i tell you? we are not even friends to begin with, so why should i tell you?" you confidently spoke up and removed yourself from her gripped.

 

"hmmph.. just to let you know, even if you're close to all of them, dont even try to lay a finger on MY JAEHYO OPPA ! get it?" she pointed a finger at you and went off.

 

*what do you mean your jaehyo oppa? i wish i was brave enought to retort back, i guess i'm not such a strong person after all... Oppa, please dont one day go after her or get trapped by her..* you thought to yourself and leave a sad expression on your face.

 

I guess i updated another chapter for you guys!

since i didnt update for a long time!

this is just for you all! ^^

hope you enjjoy it! (: