SORRY, I LOVE YOU.

SORRY, I LOVE YOU.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
as soon junhyung dispeared, i sigh myself. i force myself to wake up, i struggle enough to just stand still. i walk towards mirrror, see myself.   i undress myself. as i saw my reflection, my tears flowing. the only left on my body is bone. im skinny enough, too skinny.lately, i lost my appentice.    i always vomit as soon food come in my throat. no more black hair, the only left, only a wig hang it there. i facing down and cry badly. i heard a footstep coming closer,   i saw junhyung behind me.    i saw a reflection of her body on the mirror as soon i open the door again to take something i left behind. i took a blanket and walk toward her. as soon she saw me,   she just cry badly, wraped her body by herself as facing down.   junhyung wrapped my body with a blanket and ended hug me, i cry on shoulder.    *i feel disgusting with myself.    #dont say that! u just okay.    *no!u either feel the same way right?    #mirae!   *u dont touch me since....    #it just because i dont hurt u. i dying missing u but... i cant see u in pain as pleasure to me.    *please, touch me.    #u will get hurt.    i press my lip on junhyung, start to kiss his neck.   #stop..it! junhyung push me make my body hit the mirror. i just fell down due to my weak body. i cry weakly.   #dont ask that again!   junhyung just leave me cry on the floor. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter