NaHyo is Dating~

Son Naeun Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Featuring Son Naeun and Ahn Jaehyo = NaHyo

Ding Dong

"Coming!" Hayoung yelled and opened the door just to see a boy with flowers in his hand.

"Jaehyo ssi?" Hayoung said with shocked face seeing block B's Jaehyo infront of her.

"Hayoungie, who's that?" Chorong asked from the kitchen.Before Hayoung could answer, Jaehyo came in.

"Where's Naeun?" Jaehyo looked everywhere for her,Hayoung eyes widened seeing the sight.The other members joined Hayoung except for Bomi,Naeun and Eunji.

"Oh, Jaehyo are you looking for your girlfriend?" Bomi asked as she yawned lazily."What do you mean by girlfriend?" Namjoo asked to Bomi."Don't you know, Naeun is Jaehyo's girlfriend~" Bomi smiled and the members jaw dropped.

"So, where is she?" Jaehyo asked Bomi and ignored the other members.

"She has schedule with Eunji but they will be back home in a minute, I guess," Bomi said and looked at the clock.

"Sooooooo, how long have you been with Naeunnie?" Chorong interviewed as they all sat at the couch and Jaehyo sat infront of them.

"Um...2 months~" Jaehyo gave them cheeky smile.Chorong looked at Bomi and Bomi gave her a sly smile."And you, how do you know they are couple?" Chorong stared at Bomi. "Um...last month?" Bomi answered and earned a hit from the leader.

"We are home~" Eunji said as she closed the door after Naeun came in.

"Oh Naeun, hurry up~" Bomi walked to Naeun and brought Naeun to the living room."Whats wron-," Naeun was cut off by Jaehyo who is hugging her as soon as she come in to the living room.

"Jaehyo oppa?" Naeun questioned and Jaehyo nodded.Naeun break the hug and peck his lips.The other members were jealous seeing the sweet couple."Get a room, you too!" Namjoo threw cushion at the sweet couple.They just chuckled.

"Where are you two going?" Chorong asked as they saw Naeun and Jaehyo putting their shoes."I want to take her out on a date~" Jaehyo said and linked arms with Naeun."Oh,okay take care you two," The members waved their hands to the couple which they respond back.

Jaehyo put on seatbelt for Naeun and he also put on for him."Oppa, where should we go today?" Naeun asked looking at the window while they hold hand."It will be a suprised," Jaehyo winked at her and she rolled her eyes.She hate suprise but Jaehyo decided to .

"Naeunnie,wakie~wakie," Jaehyo shook Naeun's body carefully as they arrived at some place.Naeun opened her eyes and looked at Jaehyo who is smiling."You looked cute!" Jaehyo pinched her cheeks and Naeun rubbed her cheeks because of the pain.

"We have arrived, baby~" Jaehyo sing-songed and walked out from the car to open Naeun's door.Naeun looked at the place infront of her and smile could be seen on her face with sparkling eyes.The place infront of her is Lotte World.Her Number 1 f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter