Miracles In December II

Miracles In December

tumblr_mducwyPmZO1rnjgkko1_500.gif

chapter two 
miracles in december
 
 
 
 
 

 

The next day, Soojung and Jongin went out to the mall. Christmas decorations were packed around the floor. Statue of Santa Claus could be seen everywhere. There is even an old man dressed in full outfit of Santa Claus hearing every little wishes of the children. Part-timers all around even wore their Christmas attire while attracting customers and giving out brochures. Speakers around the mall have been echoing with jolly merry Christmas song.

Soojung pulled Jongin towards the clothes section. The section was full of sweater, socks, gloves, and scarves. Soojung began to choose a couple of clothes from the rack.

"Jongin-ah!! Does this look good on me?" Soojung asked while twirling in front of him with a sweater. 

"Yeah, yeah. Nice,"

" How about this one?" she put on another jacket.

"Well, nice."

"Which one should I buy?"

"Whichever you like."

"Aww, help me choose them."

"Okay, okay, the blue one."

"You think? I think the red one is nicer," Soojung said while intently feel the fabric of the red jacket.

"Okay, Soojung. Why don't you choose any clothes or anything else you like while I sit on that couch, okay?"

"But, I want to choose them with you." Soojung pouted.

"Well,whatever you like is what I like, okay."

"Okay," Soojung answered before she went out of her way to shop on her own. Jongin felt relieved and grateful of his quick-thinking because he managed to talk his way out from accompanying Soojung in her shopping spree. Jongin sat on a couch comfortably and opened his tablet. Then he continued doing his work from there.

While he was absorbed into his work, he saw Yoona. He quickly calls out to her and they chat for a little while.


Meanwhile, Soojung were strolling around, squinting her eyes to search Jongin. Then she saw him... with another woman?? Soojung walked toward them and Jongin spotted her.

"Oh, Soojung. This is Yoona noona," Jongin told her.

"Noona, urmm.. this is Soojung."

"Ahh~ So this is your girlfriend huh, Jongin?"

"Mmm, noona! Why don't you join us to eat together?"

"Can I? Weren't you guys on a date?" Yoona eyed them suspiciously and threw the question at Soojung but Soojung still kept quiet.

"Of course you can. The more the merrier right," Jongin said and gestured them to the food court.


At the food court, Jongin talk happily with Yoona and doesn't even bother to let Soojung enter their conversation. With that, Soojung kept her head low and make herself swallowed bits of fries in front of her even though she already lose her appetite.

However, she can't stop herself glancing at Yoona unnie. It's hurts to see both like this. They seemed so amicable together like this.

Soojung already know that Jongin said that Yoona was his friend only, but now, in front of her own eyes, Jongin was smiling to another woman. Not the usual smile but the cheerful smile that radiate with happiness. The warm smile that Jongin always showed to her a long time ago.

There once a time that Soojung thought that Jongin would definitely belong to her but these day seeing Jongin smiling to her was even harder to spot than seeing an idol (?) sorry I can't think of it.

Her heart throbbed painfully when she saw Jongin smiled to Yoona like that and how happy he looked when he met Yoona.

"Excuse me, I need to use the bathroom," Soojung quickly stood up and made her way to the toilet. 


Soojung was washing her hand when the main door of the toilet opened. It was Yoona. Yoona went to the sink beside her and washed her hand.

"It looks like your relationship with Jongin isn't going so smoothly. Funny things is, I'm not surprised," Yoona said before she went out.

Soojung was startled but she acted like nothing just happened and went back to meet Jongin.

"Okay Jongin, see you tomorrow," Yoona walked off. In a brief moment, Soojung saw Yoona just gave her a smirked and by that she already felt that Yoona just declare that she is going to steal Jongin from her.


In the car, they both kept silent. As soon as they arrived at the house, Soojung stormed inside it. As Jongin went inside, he saw Soojung glared to him.

"I hate when you look at her like that."

"Look at who?"

"Don't act like you don't know anything, I saw clearly how you looked at Yoona unnie just now."

"Could you stop behaving like this Soojung?"

"You don't know!! She's trying to steal you from me. You don't know anything!! In front of you, she acts all cheonsa, but behind you she's a ! Why are you judging me? Why you even took side with that !!" Soojung yelled.

"Even though I don't know anything, there's no need to act like this. And Yoona noona is not a , she's the one who help me. Plus, she's the one who's been helping me with my work right now. Jebal, stop it! Now you are acting like a !! " yelled Jongin even louder.

Soojung flinched and lose her voice when Jongin called her that.

*Is he really just calls me that? When I called that woman a , he became angry but now he's the one who's calling me *

"Why are you on her side? Am i even your girlfriend anymore?" Soojung heard her voice cracked and she was doing her best fighting back her tear even though she already felt the hot stinging pain in her eyes.

"You love her, did you? You love her and even willing to risk our relationship because of her right?" hot tears began trickling down cheeks.

"Why aren't you answering me? You love her right?" Soojung brushed off her tears before leaving.

She stopped at door and said "I'll be back, I think we need some time alone."


Soojung drove off without any particular destination. Inside the car, she cried her heart out.

At home, Jongin watch how Soojung deserted him. He just lock his eyes on the door. He doesn't even know what to do, he was speechless. Frustrated and confused, he grabbed his jacket and drove off to the nearest bar.
 

to be continued..

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
______________________________________________________________
 
 author's note »Thanks for subscribing you guys. I love you so much. Hope you enjoy. Comment please, I really want to know what's my reader thought about my story and upvote if you like it. thanks  ^^