Miracles In December III

Miracles In December

 

tumblr_mducwyPmZO1rnjgkko1_500.gif

chapter three 
miracles in december
 
 
 
 
 

 

Soojung was sitting by the Han River. Tears kept rolling down her cheek. When she wipes them away, more tears fell down as Jongin's face came into her mind. Her eyes peers into the night sky and sighed. Her sleeves were already damp with her tears. She closed her eyes and tried to remember their happy times together.

Suddenly, her phone rang. She checked the caller id and it was Jongin. Soojung was pondering to decline it but instead, "Yes?"

"Hello," that was not Jongin's voice but someone else.

"Yes?"

"Your friend is at Exo pub now. He is quite drunk and had been spouting some gibberish. Can you take him now?"

"Ah alright. I'm on the way."


Soojung drove off to the pub. When she arrived, she saw Jongin in his drunken state and there's a man watching out after him. Maybe he was the one who is calling her. So, Soojung made her way to them. Maybe he was the one who is calling her. So, Soojung made her way to them.

"I'm sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks for taking care of him."

"Ah.. its fine," replied the man with a smile before he went away.

She saw Jongin laying on the couch and he look so messy. Well, she tried to pull him up.

"Ahhhhhh Soojung,"Jongin suddenly spoke with his drowsy voice.

"Do you how I regretted meeting you. I regretted having this relationship between us. All we do is just fight," Soojung tried to held back her tears.

"Why must I met you? If we never met, I'll surely be very happy right now. I should use all that time for something better," even though his word was very hurtful, Soojung still brought him all the way home.

 
Just when they arrive back at their house, Soojung heaved Jongin into the room and lay him on the bed.

Soojung kneeled beside Jongin. She stared the face of whom she loved dearly with all her heart. Jongin's face was very peaceful as peaceful as a little child who have absolutely no problem in life.

 "Is it true that you regretted meeting me? Is it true, I wasted your time all this while?"

Soojung sighed before she opened the drawer beside the bed and retrieved a pen with a paper. When she's done, she brought out a luggage from the wardrobe and packed all of her clothes inside it quietly while tears began to drop from her eyes again. She went out and entered her car with all of her things.


Jongin woke up with a terrible hangover. "What happenned yesterday?" He couldn't remember anything.

"Soojung!" he called out to Soojung but nobody answered him.

"Soojung-ah!!" he called out again and triend to get up from his bed when his eyes caught on something on the table beside his bed.

He grabbed the letter and saw that some letter were smudged with tears.

"No! No!  No! I didn't mean to do that!" yelled Jongin. He feel that tears roled down her check.

He quickly search for his phone and dialed Soojung's number. Nobody answered. He tried calling once again and this time, she answered.

"Soojung!!" yelled him but he was startled when he heard somebody cried and he was sure that voice wasn't Soojung's.

"Sica-noona?"

"Jongin-ah, Soojung.. Soojung..." Jessica said while trying her best to stop sobbing.

"What? What's with Soojung?!!"

"Sh-she's gone," answered Jessica and sobbed even louder.

"Wh-what do you mean she's g-gone?" asked Jongin and he heard his voice shivering.

"She passed away. Soojung had an accident last night," hearing that, the phone slide off his hand ad fall on the floor.

"Andwae!! Andwae!! Soojung still alive. We were just talking yesterday."


Jongin went straight to Soojung's burial ceremony. There, he saw Soojung's smiling face in the photo frame decorated with ribbon. His knees felt week and he kneeled in front of the photo.

"No. This thing wasn't supposed to happen. You promise me you'll be back. Where your promise?!!"

End Flashback


Jongin pov

Sitting by the beach I  folds the letter open, I can't stop myself for re-read it. As he read her letter again, he feel that tears roled down his check.


Kim Jongin,
  By the time you read this, I'm probably gone. I'm sorry, I had to left you. I left for good, I left so you could be free, I left so you could do whatever you want and I left because you wanted to. I know how you regretted meeting me and our relationship. You love Yoona unnie don't you? The way you looked at her, the way you smiled at her. You looked so happy seeing her, Jongin. But not me, you look at me was full of annoyance. Did I annoy you Jongin? I'm sorry if I did.. by the time I know you love her not me.
 Jongin, from the moment I saw you I fell in love with you. When I was young I always hope that I would meet my first love and that day when we meet I’m very happy . When I was with you I feel like the happiest person on the earth. Your arms around me, I feel protected than I ever should be. Sometimes I close my eyes and wish that we'll forever stay that way.
Jongin ah, you are my life and I love you so much. Promise me. The things we've ever done, the moments when we were together don't forget it and keep it as a memory. So now, I'm leaving. Hope you will be happy with Yoona unnie. I love you.
Love Jung Soo Jung.

 

How can you leave me Soojung? Now, I regretted this very much. I regretted how I failed in giving you happiness, I regretted saying those word to you. I really wish I could turn back time and set things right. I wish I could atone my mistake to you. But, that's all isn't going to happen.

"As long as I live, I will love you... Soojung, always. I miss you." Tears slowly slid down my cheek. 


THE END

 
 
 
 
 
 
______________________________________________________________
 
 author's note »Finally i finished it. So sad, I want to make it more longer but i think I might get writers' block. Thanks for subscribing you guys. I love you so much. Hope you enjoy. Comment and upvote if you like it. thanks  ^^
 

my other kaistal story: