The comeback sweet memories

Choi Minho perfect dating plans

" Yuri , Noona . " That person look at Taemin weirdly .

 

" Taeminnie , You working here ? " She look at Taemin while ruffling his hair . 

 

" No , i just helping  Kai replacing his work since he sick today . "  Taemin smile at her . Gosh, i don't want she come here just to meet me everyday .

 

" My friend recomend these place . She say the cheese cake here were the best . I want  Lemon cheese cake with brown nuts . " She order .

 

" Aigoo , i'm sorry Noona . That cake were the best seller so it already finish you can come next time . " Taemin push Yuri out from the cafe but she stop him .

 

" Aish , what are you doing Taeminnie ? " Yuri enter the cafe back and sit at the table .

 

" I want Latte since i heard it was famous too . Behave yourself Taemin , Kai might get fired because of you . You can't just push customers out . Luckily you were cute and i won't report these . " She sigh while blowing her hair .

 

" I will be back . wait here and don't go anywhere okay . " Taemin rolling his eyes silently and leave Yuri .

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" Hyung , Yuri Noona at here . "  Taemin shake Key shoulder a bit . 

 

" I know , what that doing here . She going to ruined Minho date if she saw him . " Key start to think the way to make Yuri go away . Yuri are  Minho senior and she had massive hitting on Minho thought Minho already told her that he doesn't like her . Yuri had been black mailing all the girls that been near Minho before . Minho glad she helping him on getting rid annoying girls around him but the problem is these woman are really hard to get rid . 

 

"  I got a plan . Go serve what she want . I got someone to call . " Key smirk . He take out his phone and dial someone . Taemin prepared the Latte and went to Yuri table but she wasn't there and then he saw something . 

 

I'm sorry Minho Hyung 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" Oppa , open your mouth ahhhhhh . " Sulli said with her baby voice . Minho open his mouth and let Sulli feed him tasting the cake  . " Taemin are right about these cake ." He thought . 

 

" Good boy . Is it nice Oppa ? " Minho scoop a little piece of cake and feed Sulli . 

 

" Hurmm , so nice . I like the lemon flavour melt in my mouth . " She said and take another small scoope and shove it into . 

 

" Yeah , which one is sweeter these cake or .. " Minho give her a small peck at her lip . 

 

" My kiss ? " Minho wisper at her ear and blow a little making her blush . 

 

" Enough .. " Sulli shove cake into Minho mouth .

 

" Yah , answer it . "

 

" You know the answer right Oppa ? Isn't that it too obvious . " Sulli drink her Latte . Minho saw the foam stain on her lip . He use his thumb to wipe it and his thumb .  

 

" Stop it . I'm going to changing colour if you keep doing it . " She take a tissue and wipe her lip . Suddenly a girl stop at their table .

 

" Minho , i don't know you are here . " The girl shamelessly sitting beside Minho .

 

" Yuri Noona , what are you doing here . " Minho startled looking at the girl sitting beside him .

 

" I told you to drop the formality . Just call me Yuri . " She touch Minho hand . Minho saw Sulli frowned .

 

" I'm sorry but could you please stay away from my boyfriend . " Sulli said coldly .

 

" Your boyfriend ? " Yuri look at Minho asking for explaination .

 

" Noona , these is my girlfriend Sulli . Sulli she is our school senior Yuri noona . "

 

" So , you are Minho girlfriend ? " Yuri glare at Sulli .

 

" Yes i am . " Sulli take another scoope of the cake and place it into . Taste plain .

 

" Yuri hai .... " A man come and give his sweet smile to Yuri .

 

" Oh , Jonghyun ? " She look at Jonghyun .

 

" Minho you 're here too ? " Jonghyun wink at Minho and he notice the sign .

 

" Yuri , i heard there are nice pretzel across the street you want to accompany me ? " Jonghyun wink at her .

 

" Pretzel ? Sure .. i Like pretzel .  " She answered like being possessed . 

 

" Bye Minho see you at school tomorrow . " Jonghyun let Yuri lock her arm with him and give a meaningful smile . 

 

" Oh, okay hyung . " Minho look at Jonghyun . He know his hyung will dump her anywhere when he had the opportunity . 

 

" So you jealous ? " Minho look at Sulli who silently eat the cake . 

 

" Whose girlfriend are not jaelous looking at another woman flirting with their boyfriend . " She pout her lip . 

 

" Ssul , i'm sorry okay . I know i should push her or yell at her lo leave but you know .. She is my senior i still got respect for her . " Minho hold Sulli hands . 

 

" Did you order dessert . " Taemin come with vanilla ice cream with mince strawberries and syrup . 

 

" No . " Minho look at Taemin who smile bitterly at him . He know that smile . Taemin felt guilty . 

 

" So this mean , i'm treat . " Taemin place the desert on the table and left . 

 

" Thank you . " Sulli tried the ice cream and smile .

 

"  Oppa, remember the time when we eat ice cream together at the bench . " Sulli look at Minho who already smile remembering the memories he taking Sulli out . 

 

" The cursing man , the kids and the man that getting kick by his girlfriend ? " She saw Minho start to chuckled . 

 

" Let's go there again . " Minho look at Sulli smiling at him sweetly with glistening eyes . 

 

" Okay . " They finish the food and walk to the counter to paid . Suddenly Minho look at the picture menu board at the counter . That ice cream wasn't on the menu . He make it special for us . Minho paid at the casher and left the cafe while holding Sulli hand . They arrive at the bus stop and wait for the bus . A few minutes later the bus come and pick them . 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

" These is where the man step on the dog poop . " 

 

" Ghesaegil .(Son of B**ch ) " They said it together remembering the man cursing loudly .

 

" Remember i told you about the gentleman kid . " Minho ask Sulli .

 

" Of course i remember . You told me he help the little girl right . "

 

" Yeah , and the man got kick by his girlfriend over there . " He point at a blue trashbin . Minho lead Sulli to nearby bench and they sit together .

 

" You want Ice cream ? " Minho suddenly ask her .

 

" Strawberries and Vanilla . " Sulli lying her head on Minho chest .

 

" You know we look like old couple now . " Sulli said quitely .

 

" I want forever being with you like these . " Minho replied .

 

" Are you going to married me ? " Sulli close her eyes .

 

" It been written in the fate Ssul . I'm going to be yours forever and ever . Your mom already give me permission . " Minho kiss Sulli forhead .

 

" Oppa , let's go to my house . " Sulli pull Minho hand to stand up . 

 

" Okay , it had been long time i didn't go to your house . " Minho hold Sulli hand . 

 

" Yeah , since you always wake up late . When i already arrived at school you just arrive, running like Usain Bolt  so that Mr park won't punish you walking like duck at the school corridor . " 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" These paper crane are our fate . " Sulli place the paper crane jar on the table .

 

" Actually , not these paper crane our fate . " Minho laugh .

 

" So what ? isn't that these paper crane fell on your head ? "

 

" Frankly speaking . That time i stalker you and saw these thing fell . So i pretending it fell on me . Our fate is actually a rabies dog who brought me here . I was rushing that time and then i saw you . " Sulli giggle .

 

" We must thanks the dog later . If not because of it you won't meet me . "

 

" I love you . " Minho hold Sulli face .

 

" I love you too . " Sulli close her eyes and let Minho kiss her . Not a passionate kiss but sweet innocent kiss full of love .

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

" Hyung you look shining today . " Taemin grin at Minho .

 

" Shut up . Where is Kibum ? " He search around looking for Key to thanking him .

 

" I come to his house these morning her mom say that he is sick but he give you these . " Taemin hand Minho a piece of paper that fold nicely .

 

     Choi Minho perfect dating plans

[ ✔   ] Set date and place ( Success ) 

 

[ ✔   ] Ask Sulli out ( Success ) 

 

[ ✔ ] Having all of the plan well prepared ( Almost all success ) 

 

Well Minho your 1st dating are great success . Hope you forever happy with her . 

( Kim Kibum your dating planner approved ) By the way , You look like dork person with that head band don't wear it next time . 

 

" Wait where did he got these picture . " Minho look at the picture that snap by Sulli . 

 

" Ssul can you explain these . " Minho show at Sulli his picture wearing headband . 

 

" Secret .. " She giggle and left Minho with Taemin . 

 

" Hyung , i think she made an alliance with Key . Hope key won't spread these picture to the whole school . " 

 

" Our cute Flaming Charisma " Minho face went pale . 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Yay , the sequel already finish * Throwing confetti * Hope you all like it :) Thanks for all the people that support me *bow 90degree *