Asking Sulli

Choi Minho perfect dating plans

" Minho congratulation for winning in football match . Because of you our school win in the match . " Sulli kiss Minho cheek making him flush a bit . 

 

" Nah , it just small maters . The other members working hard too . " Minho smile at his lovely angel . 

 

" Ssul , can i ask you a favour ? "

 

" Anything you ask i will granted it as long it not ridiculous . " Sulli look at Minho who look frustrated .

 

" Call me oppa ? " Minho look down at the floor with hardly blushing face feeling shy . I just said it . Stop blushing Choi Minho . 

 

"  Since i'm younger than you it wasn't a big deal . You look cute when you are blushing oppa . " Sulli . Sulli and Taemin are younger than him but since they are smart skipping grade is like piece of cake to them . 

 

" Ssul , next week are you free ? " Minho ask . He felt his hand little bit sweaty because of nervous . 

 

" Next week ? Yeah i'm free . " 

 

" I'm going to ask you out  . " Minho said in one breath and let out heavy sigh when he finish his words . At last i said it .

 

" For a walk ? " She smile remembering the day when Minho ask her out for a little walk . 

 

" No , these time i'm going to ask you out for a date . You accept it ? " 

 

" Sure Oppa but why in sudden ? " Sulli look at her nervous boyfriend . 

 

" Well i had been busy with football match before and we already couple for a month . I think these is the best way to made up with you since i don't have enough time to spare with you before . I feel like a horrible boyfriend . " Minho avoid from looking at Sulli . Feeling like the floor were more interesting to look at . 

 

" Aigoo, that so sweet . You are not horrible boyfriend , you just to busy trying to make out school win in that football match . " Sulli pull Minho face so that Minho look at her . 

 

" You know that you mean a lot for me . " Sulli said sweetly . 

 

" you too . " Their face become closer then they kiss . 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

 

" So school rooftop were their hiding place now ? i thought it clearly said no trespassing infront of the door . " Jonghyun said while still looking at the couple behind the door . 

 

" Hey , president of student council . You don't want to tke any action ? " Key poked at Onew wrist who busy looking at the couple . 

 

" He got an exception since he promise to buy me fried chicken . " 

 

" Hyung that call as unfair . You can't just give people permission after they bribe you with fried chicken . " Taemin half yell . Suddenly the door open revealing the piss off Minho with Sulli who mouthing them to leave . 

 

" Sorry Hyung got to go . " Taemin smile at Minho while the others follow him except Key . 

 

" What , wanna die ? " Minho ask sarcisticly . 

 

" I just want to say that tried to not look like a school girl in their middle of puberty okay . Be a man next time . " Key pat Minho shoulder , he takes his novel and left him dumbfounded . 

 

" School girl in their middle of puberty ? " Sulli chuckled looking at his boyfriend turning red because of mad . 

 

" They seriously going to died next time . Especially that Kibum . "